Haruka x Reader | Only You

Requested by Wolf_99
_____ means add ur name ;3

~~~~
You stared blankly at the black-haired swimmer. The two of you, and Makoto of course, have been friends since elementary school. Your gazed moved to the benches where some of your classmates came to watch the swim club practice. They were fawning over Haru's looks and how his muscles flex when he swims.

You were a bit- heck, a lot jealous. It was all the fault of teenage hormones that you fell for the swimmer. And the thought of that there are many girls getting his attention made you really jealous. He wasn't the one to show much emotions physically but his eyes show deep emotions. But that's what you liked about him.

"Neh,_____-chan~," You heard a familiar voice approach you.

"What is it, Nagisa?" you say nonchalantly.

"Seems like you were jealous~," he teased.

"Shh! I can't be that obvious," you explained, looking down to your shoes.

"You already are obvious," he sweat dropped.

"Can you not?"

"Not what? I'm just an innocent little penguin," he made puppy eyes.

"Just go," you shooed him away.

Only Makoto and Nagisa knows of this crush you have on the swimmer. You weren't that close wth Rei and Gou so you didn't tell them. They'll find out soon though.

~~~
The sky was turning a shade of pink and red. The practice was over and you were waiting for Haru and Makoto as you always walked home with them. The girls from your class were still here and trying to talk to Haru. You were fine with it for a while but they took too long. You decided to head home first in disappointment.

Your steps were slow and heavy. You kept thinking back about what happened earlier on today. For the whole of today, the only girl who talked with Haru the most was your classmates. You only greeted Haru in the morning and uttered a few one word replies and that was it.

Pushing away the thoughts, you wiped your teary eyes and kept walking, your pace getting faster. Suddenly, a hand grabbed your arm from the back and stopped you. You stopped in your tracks, not bothering to look back to see who it was.

"_____," the person said. It was Haru's deep voice. "Why didn't you wait for me?"

"Makoto was there," You was still looking down.

"_____,"

"What?!" You snapped. His eyes widening a little. "G-Gomen."

"What's wrong?" Seriously? Thats all you can say? Fine. Everything.

"Nothing," your gaze shifting into the distant.

"Tell me."

"It's just that, you didn't talk to me today..." You mumbled. "You talked with the girls from our class who were obviously flirting with you," you explained.

"Really? They're flirting with me?"

"Yes! It's disgusting," you exclaimed.

"All of them?"

"How oblivious can you get?"

"Because you're the only one I notice," he smiled slightly and kissed your forehead.

Your cheeks turned a shade of pink. He held your hand and the two of you walked home, the girls from your class observing and scoffed as they did not achieve their goal.

•*•*•*• Bonus Ending •*•*•*•

Nagisa: Finally!

Makoto: This seems wrong but I'm happy for them.

Rei: Beautiful! /)^•^(\ Hiding in this bush isn't beautiful -.-

Gou: I knew it! GAHHH! SECUTE.

•*•*•*•
A/N

This was a really short one shot
Ooh that rhymes
But yeah, I didn't know how to start it off with but it looks okay I guess

But that last part tho ^~^

[Btw, I couldn't add in the pic. My phone has some problems .-. I'll add it soon tho.]

-Syaerin 🍓