Rin x Reader | Ship

Lookieeee a Rin one shot! XD
I was trying to make this a fluff
But Rin got too ooc so I changed it xD
~~~
"Rinrin~" you cooed. You were currently in his dorm room, lying on his bed. Sousuke was out so the two of you was alone. Rin was currently writing a new swimming regiment for his team. He looked so ficus and determined to finish the regiment. They had to train hard for nationals anyways.

"Rin... how long will you take? I'm bored," you whined as you tossed and turned on the bed.

"S-Soon! I think..." he trailed of, reverting his attention back to his work.

You sighed as you took out your phone and scrolled through the messages you got from your class group chat. They were shipping people in the class and making up scenarios for the ship. You stifled a giggle, reading through the scenarios until you saw a ship that included you.

Reading through, you saw that you were shipped with your past crush. The scenarios were cute and you couldn't help but to blush a little. You didn't notice that Rin was actually reading it too.

"Ahem," he 'cleared his throat' and startled you. "What's all this 'shipping' eh?" He said, raising a brow.

"Eto, n-nothing really," you said sheepishly.

"Really now? You should know that only our ship sails," he winked, scooting closer to you.

"Aww... Rinrin," you faked a tear and hugged him. "Can we cuddle?" You asked him sweetly.

"Tch, fine. Only because I love you," he kissed your forehead and placed his arm around your waist. He ran his hand gently though your soft (h/c) hair as strands of it flows delicately between his fingers. You leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips and snuggled into his chest.

"I love you," you mumbled as your eyelids became heavy.

"I love you too," he chuckled and placed a kiss on your forehead.

~~~
A/N

Gomen! Gomen!
All my one shots are so shortttt! ;-; I dun even know what to write. I was gonna turn this into a slightly heated one but I'm innocent as heck xD

GAH
I'll try to make it longer!
Anyways
I'm finally gonna update my Teenage Princess book! Hopefully it'll be done by tonight. I almost forgot my plot story xD oops

-Syaerin🍓