Kisumi x Reader | Heartbreaker

UGH THIS CUTIE OMF 🍓
It was supposed to be Nagisa next but I was feeling 22 ahahahah so yeh
I'll post the Nagisa one tmr
Some vulgars xD
~~~~
"Where the heck is this boy?" You thought to yourself.

You were waiting for Kisumi and you guys were going to be late for school. You were about to make your leave when someone grabbed your hand and dragged you with them.

"KISUMI!" You yelled as you tried to catch up with his pace, panting a little.

He stopped unexpectedly, letting go of you. You fell back onto the ground with a thud. You looked up to see another girl who fell. Kisumi must have bumped into her. Her uniform states that she was from Iwatobi High. Kisumi walked up to her and held his hand out to help her up.

"So, you help her and leave me here?" You mumbled as you got up and dusted yourself.

You walked towards Kisumi and the girl. They were saying their goodbyes and Kisumi winked at her making her melt. There's no way she's be able to see him again.

"Jeez, your such a heartbreaker," you mumbled.

"Can't help it," he shrugged. "She's pretty," he added.

You were a bit jealous when he said that. Though the two of you grew up together, he never really complimented you. More like teasing. Clearly, his features could make anyone fall for him. Sadly, you were one of them. His violet eyes were enchanting and full of purity. His pink hair was the most beautiful hair you've ever seen. You often teased him for his pink hair as he was a guy and it reminds you of cotton candy.

As the two of you walked into school grounds, a crowd of girls swarm over Kisumi; causing you to be pushed away from the pink-haired boy. This happened everytime and he doesn't seem bothered at all. Call him a player but he never has many girlfriends at once. He has only an ex though and currently single. He seemed to be having fun being popular with the girls. It was disgusting to you.

"Ugh," you groaned and left.

"O-Oi, _____," a voice called out.

"Nani?!" You snapped at the boy.

"Daisuki," he whispered into my ear and left me standing there.

Wait what? "O-Oi!" You were blushing madly.

"Are you smirking?!" You picked up your pace.

"Come back here, you little shit!" You called out.

He stopped walking and turned around. He smirked and shrugged. You tried to glare at him but you was still blushing. "Fuck you," you mouthed.

"Gladly," he mouthed back and winked.

You groaned in frustration and head to class. Before you could even walk away, he grabbed you and spin you around to make you face him. He gave you a quick peck on the lips and walked to class, once again leaving you who was a blushing mess.

•*•*•*• After school •*•*•*•

Once again, you were waiting for Kisumi. Your mind kept thinking about the kiss. Sure it was a short and small kiss on the lips but it was your first kiss.

"_____!" The boy waved at you, grinning. You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"What's your problem?" He poked your arm as the both of you walked home.

"Nothing," you muttered.

"Come on... Tell me," he poked you again.

"Will you stop that?"

"Not unless you tell me what's wrong," he smirked and poked my cheek.

"Pfft, never. We've reached my house already," you smile, feeling victorious.

"You suck," he huffed.

"And you swallow," you smirked as you unlocked the door to your house.

"_____, say my name," he spoke.

"Kisumi?-"

He leaned in and kissed you on the lips. This time, longer than just now.

"W-What the," you stammered, your cheeks turning bright red.

"See ya tomorrow!" He winked and left.

You were still processing what had happened. Immediately, you took out your phone to text the boy.

To Kisumi🍓:
You friggin heartbreaker >:(
I hate you

You got a notification from him after a few seconds.
"That was fast," you thought to yourself.

From Kisumi🍓:
I love you too ;)

To Kisumi🍓:
What if I don't love you?
I told you I hate you

From Kisumi🍓:
I'll make you love me ;D

To Kisumi🍓:
And how would you do that? >:)

From Kisumi🍓:
Didn't you say you wanted to fuck me? ;)

To Kisumi🍓:
nO
I didn't mean literally :(

From Kisumi🍓:
It's okay. You'll want it soon ;)

To Kisumi🍓:
Dream on -.-

From Kisumi🍓:
I always dream of you :)
See ya tomorrow xoxo
P.S. if my name wasn't Kisumi, I wouldn't be able to kiss you ;)

You swore you were blushing madly and your heart was racing.

To Kisumi🍓:
Goodnight you dipshit.
Dun wanna see you tho
Your name sucks

From Kisumi🍓:
You'll love my name when it's a part of yours ;)

To Kisumi🍓:
DID YOU JUST

To Kisumi🍓:
REPLY ME
I KNOW YOU SAW IT

To Kisumi🍓:
UGHHH
I hate you so much rn

From Kisumi🍓:
Love ya ;)

~~~~
A/N
Omgggggg this lil fuckboi
I can't even
GAHHHH
Hope he wasn't too ooc
Kisumi is just ugh
KISS ME ALREADY

I dunno bout you(but I'm feeling 22) but I felt like Kisumi is the type of you to do this. HE NEEDS MORE SCREEN TIME. Breaks my heart everitiem I kennut evan. Nagisa may be my future hubby but like Kisumi shud be my ahem buddy
HAHAHAHA just saying
I'd f the both of them if I could xD

OMG
What's wrong with me
I needa chill xD
I need my penguin
Where my shota at
Living the thug life
Srry for randomness lol

-Syaerin 🍓