Momotarou x Reader | Alone

This one shot is based on the song, Alone by Kelly Clarkson :3
I added the song on the multimedia thing but idk if you can open it or whatnot.

This might give the feels idk but it sure did gave me the feels when i was writing it.

This is like a Momo x Reader x Makoto
so yeah but you can pretend its not Makoto though! I just felt like Makoto fill fit the role
~~~

When we're driving in your car it's like I'm on my own
I can't ask you how you are, you're always on your phone

"Momo?" You asked the orange-red head as he was typing away on his phone, waiting for the green light to flash.

You sighed as he completely ignored you. Who was he texting anyways? A girl? No. It can't be. It must be Rin or Nitori. Maybe his brother, Seijuro. You blocked out the thoughts as he started driving again.

"Did you say something just now, _____?" he asked.

"N-Nope!" you muttered and looked outside the window. It's been this way for a long time now. There used to be chatter and laughter once in this car and now, it was all silence. It wasn't even a comfortable silence! More like awkward silence. You could feel the tension in the surrounding.

And when we kiss I feel so empty,
I really wish you knew what's been on my mind,
You're gonna miss me so get ready,
I'm about to tell you why

"Good job, Momo!" you got up to him and gave him his towel. He had just beaten his timing and you were proud of him.

"Thanks, _____," he uttered and dried himself.

After a few moments, he got out from the locker room and the two of you got ready to leave. The two of you were walking out together with a little awkward aura around the two of you. The boy leaned down to kiss you on the lips. Aware of the situation, you placed your hand on his chest and slightly push him away.

"_-_____?"

"G-Gomen, I'm not in the mood," you said, looking down at your shoes.

"A-Ah, okay," he replied.

You used to love his kisses. They were filled with love and passion. Now, they weren't filled with anything. The kisses would usually spark you inside and make you feel happy.

The silence between the two of you grew. It was getting awkward day by day and you weren't sure of your relationship with the boy anymore. You were afraid of admitting your true feelings so you kept them inside, bottling up your hurt with it.

Cos when I'm with you I'm alone,
No matter what you say,
I hope you know, that I'm alone,
You say you're gonna change,
But I know you won't

"_____," Momo said.

"Hmm?" you looked up to the boy and waited for his statement.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"E-Eh? Nothing's wrong... Why'd you ask something like that?" You stammered.

"You seem sort of distant?"

"It's just that... I feel like this isn't working out," you soften your tone.

"O-Our r-relationship?" he asks and you nod.

"No, no, please don't do what I think you're going to do! I'll change! Promise!" he exclaimed.

He begged and stared at you, waiting for your decision. You felt his golden colored eyes pierce through you.