Haruka x Reader | 3 words or 4??

There you are once again, seeing the swim team practicing. Watching their every move as they practiced for nationals. Scratch that. Watching a certain dolphin as he gracefully swims his swims freestyle.

Weird how you fell for the mackerel and water-obsessed boy. Your friends thought so too but supported you after awhile. Those friends were non other than the Gou and Nagisa. Gou and Nagisa won't stop pestering you about it. It has been awhile since you had that crush on Haru anyways. Maybe it was time to confess?

Nah.

Weeks passed and no progress whatsoever on confessing. Gou and Nagisa decided to take control. You tried to stop them but their determination was way damn high. You sulked back into one of the chairs and watched the two of them jump into action. Or swim. Whatever.

"Ne, Haru-chan~" Nagisa called out.

The raven haired male turned to look at him with his usual blank expression. 

"What or who do you like?" Nagisa grinned. 

"Water and Mackerel," he answers and dived into the pool.

"Haruka-senpai!!" Gou yelled out.

"Uwahhhh," Nagisa pouted.

"Eh? What happened?" Makoto asked as he walked out from the changing rooms.

"Eheh. We were just finding out who Haru-chan likes," Nagisa beamed.

"Oh!" 

"Makoto-senpai, you know who he likes??" Gou asked, wided eyed.

"Gomen. I don't. Maybe you should ask _____-san," Mako smiled.

"EH???"

"_____, you should just ask him yourself," Gou huffed.

"F-Fine... B-But what should I ask?"

Nagisa whispered the words into my ear.

"EH??"

"Just do it!" He chirped.

You waited until the end of practice before getting up to ask him. You took a deep breath and walked towards the male.

"H-Haruka-san, I have a question for y-you," You blurt out fast.

"What is it?" Still having no expression.

"W-What are the three things y-you l-like?" Your face reddened.

"Water, Mackerel and..."

You waited for the last response. His face reddened and he opened his mouth to speak.

"You."

You exploded.

A/N

HAH IM BACK
AND YOU EXPLODED
HAHHHH

Sorry I Suck

BUT IM BACKKKKKK

-SYAERINFXCK

i feel so happy to be back omf