Preference | Samezuka Boys + Kisumi

•*• How He Cheers You Up •*•

Rin

"Oi,_____?"

"Huh? What?"

"You okay? You don't seem like yourself today," he says, looking at you.

"Meh. I'm fine," you sigh as you plopped down onto the couch.

"Stressed? Tired?" He asks.

"I guess?" You say as you massaged your temples.

"I got the cure for that," he smirks.

"E-Eh?!" You got flustered.

"Not that!" He turns crimson. "But this," he took out two slips of paper. You grabbed them and saw that they were tickets to Australia.

"Aw, Rinrin," you cooed. "Thank you!~" you launch onto him for a hug. "When did you get these anyways?" you ask, your eyes filled with excitement.

"That, is secret," he chuckled and kissed your lips.

Sousuke

"_____," a deep voice startled you.

"EH?! Oh, hey Sou," you let out an embarrassed laugh and he gives you a 'huh?' face.

"Something wrong?" he asks, holding your hands.

"Kinda... Don't wanna talk about it right now though," you look down, hiding your blushing face as he holds your hands.

"_____," he says in a husky voice, lifting your chin with his finger, making you blush furiously. "I don't like to see you upset."

"Well... I'm not that upset now. You're making me flustered," you shake your head, erasing the thoughts you have right now.

"Let's make that fantasies in your head right now come true eh?" he whispers in your ear, smirking.

Let's just say what ever you did with Sou bby made you feel better ;)

Momo

"_____cchi!~"

"Oh hey Momo," you say blankly.

"WAH! Who are you and what have you done to my _____cchi?!" he overreacts.

"Woah chill. It's still me," you sweatdropped.

"But that's so not like you," he pouted and you shrug. "I know!" he suddenly shouts out.

"What."

"Let's go beetle hunting!~" he beams and grabs your arm.

"Geez, okay, okay," you laugh at his sudden excitment.

Ai

"_____," the silver haired boy called out to you.

"Hmm?"

"You seem kinda down lately... and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the festival with me later?" he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," you smile and kissed his cheek, giggling at his blushing face.

"Kawaii~," you teased and he blushed even more.

(Sorry this was short. Im not good with Momo & Ai)

Kisumi

"_____!~" A cheery voice greeted you.

"Hey there," you say, not bothering to look at the strawberry haired male.

"Mou, why the sad face?" He asks, slightly pouting.

"It's nothing. See? I'm happy now," you plastered on a smile so that he won't bother you.

"Happy to see me?" He perks up, grinning.

"Nah, happy to feel the summer breeze," you teased.

"Eh!? You don't love me anymore?" He pouts.

"Of course I do, Kisumi," you rolled your eyes when suddenly you felt contact on your lips.

"Kisumi!" He kissed you again.

"Stahp it!" You lightly pushed him away and he stuck out a tongue at you. Adorkable.

"Happy now?"

"Yes," you peck his cheek and giggle at his blushing face.

A/N

Finally updated
WOO
Srry if there's mistakes
I can't be bothered to edit rn cuz I'm out and my mom thinks I'm texting my boyfriend
I mean, my bf is fictional xD

Anyways, advanced wish,
HAPPY MONTHSARY TO YOU AND RIN, BeaOcampo1
GO PACK UR STUFF FOR DA TRIP TO AUSTRALIA
HAVE FUN~ //wink wink

HAHAHAHA oh god

-Syaerin🍓