Child!Rei x Child!Reader | Beautiful

"Rei-kun!" You whined. "Are you done yet?"

"No, _____-chan, it's not perfect," the boy replied, focusing on his drawing.

"But it looks nice already..." you muttered.

"It's not beautiful!" He cried out as he 'messed' up the drawing. Letting out a sigh, he took a new piece of paper and started to redraw the drawing.

"Rei-kun!" You whined. This was the third time and you were impatient. "Who's it for anyways?" You pouted.

"I can't tell you," he mumbled as he started to draw two figures.

"You're no fun, Rei-kun," you sighed on plopped onto his bed.

Suddenly, the door open to reveal Mrs Ryugazaki. "Hello kids," she smiled. "I made some cookies! I'll place them here. Have fun!" She placed the warm cookies on the desk and left.

Quickly getting up from the bed, you sat at the desk and began eating to cookies.

"Rei-kun," you whined with your mouth full of cookies.

"_____-kun! There's crumbs all over my drawing," he whined.

"Eh?! Gomen! Gomen!"

You glanced over to his drawing. It looked nice but he still insisted it wasn't beautiful.

"I'm gonna watch TV," you mumbled as you walked out his room and went to the living room.

You were regularly at Rei's house as your mom dropped you over before heading for work. His mother treated you like her own child and made you feel at home.

"_____! You mom is coming to pick you up soon!" Mrs Ryugazaki imformed.

"Hai!" You got up from the couch and went to Rei's room to get your bag.

He was still drawing and was unaware of your presence. You let out a sigh an packed your stuff, grabbing a cookie on your way out of his room.

"Okaasan!" You greeted as you saw your mother in the doorway. She brought you into a warm embrace and ruffled your hair slightly. "Had fun?" She smiled and you nod. Your mother thanked Rei's mother before heading out.

"_____-kun!" A voices called out. "Wait!"

"Eh?"

"T-This is f-for you," he looks down and hands you a card. It was the drawing he was working on just now.

"It's beautiful, Rei-kun! Arigatou," you smiled at the boy who was blushing. "Mata ashita!" You called out as you and your mother left.

~~~
A/N

Yay a Rei one shot xD
This was adorable to write tho it's short. It happened to me back in kindergarten so why not turn in into a one shot? I had no inspiration anyways xD

Hope it's okay! THX FOR 100 VIEWS THO. I never thought anyone would read this xD
Tots love the fandom 💕

-Syaerin🍓