Nagisa x Reader | Mothers' Day

Fem! Reader

"_____-chan!!" The blonde shota called out.

"Nagisa-kun?"

"Ne ne, _____-chan, it's Mothers' Day today isn't it?" He beamed."

"Yeah... Why?"

"Well, Happy Mothers' Day!" He exclaimed.

"Eh?? But I'm not a mother, Nagisa-kun," you said.

"You're going to be a mother one day right? It didn't hurt to say it to you," he smiled with glee.

"I guess so... Thank you then," you returned the smile.

"Besides, I'd like you to be the mother of my future kids." With that said, he winked and walked back to his friends, leaving you dumbfounded and blushing.

•*•*•*•
"Happy Mothers' Day, _____-chan!" You husband woke you up with your child, smiling with joy.

"Eh? Arigatou," you mumbled, rubbing your eye as you were still tired.

"Happy Mothers' Day, Mommy. I love you," your child beamed and gave you a hug.

"I love you too," you smiled.

"No hugs for me?" Your husband pouted. Still the same Nagisa you fell in love with years ago.

"C'mere you," you giggled and let him into the hug.

"Ne, (child name), go get ready, we're going out," he told (c/n). "You too, _____-chan," he winked.

"Alrighty," you said and pecked his cheek.

~~~
The family of three went to the park for a picnic. It wasn't fancy but simple enough to show tier love for you.

You watched as (c/n) played at the playground with some of her friends. You leaned or head on Nagisa's shoulder.

"I'm really lucky to have married you," you muttered shyly.

"Aww," he kissed your forehead. "You're the best," he added.

"How did we even end up here," you chuckled.

"Ever since I greeted you 'Happy Mothers' Day' back in high school," he smiled at you.

"But I gotta admit, that was random," you laughed.

"Can't blame me," he shrugged.

"I love you, you know that?" You smiled.

"I know, I love you too," he replies and gave you a small peck on the lips. You cuddled closer to his body and he engulfed you in a warm embrace. It was a day never to be forgotten.

~~~
A/N

Late Mother's Day thing but Happy Mothers Day! XD
This was short but yeah it's like 10 pm and I've been studying for my science exam tmr oops

Hope it was okay xD
-Syaerin 🍓