Introduction

The Bodyguard

This is a transmigration story from modern to ancient and I sincerely hope you all will like it.

Lan Zhan is a seventeen years old boy who has the intelligence of Wikipedia on herbs and medication or even the so-called modern chemistry. His life turned chaotic when he was betrayed and transmigrated into ancient times and became Lan Empire's prince.

He became the second prince who was betrothed to the Wei Country crown prince Wei Ying.

The story begins from this point of how they get to know each other and begins their love journey.

"How come you have this bodyguard?" the emperor asks his supposedly silly son

"I pick him up, hee hee"

"I want him" the ruthless princess

"No, we have a blood oath" replied the firmed son

In ancient times, there were three types of gender, man, woman, and ger............

The pictures are taken from Google and other sites.

By rishi98divine

By Luv&sacrifices 

By Luv&sacrifices 

Hi all, the book covers were done by my friends for me and they are so beautiful that I hope you guys enjoy them.

I am still thinking of the story and am now starting to write it but I put up my cover and introduction first and I hope this is okay with all of you.

Thank you for reading and commenting in my stories.

Please continue to support me, all your comments and votes just cheer my days and give me the energy to continue to write.