Chapter 33 (hide him there forever.....)

Chapter 32: I want to take a person to my palace and hide him there forever....."

Wen Tianyi has been a pampered and well-cared boy because he is the next in line as the master of the Wind Mansion empire.

However, that might not be as good as everyone thought it is to be, this kid has been brought up by his mother as the father has been busy with the empire and expansion of the business and also looking after the disciples.

Lady Wen is a wonderful mother but also comes with a soft gentle heart, she holds power over all the servants in the family which has hundreds and hundreds of them, she also looks after the livelihood and comfort of all the disciples in the mansion as well as making sure that the mansion is well maintained. It is a huge job. She of course has the support of many helpers and house keeper, however, still a very busy lady with lots of authority.

Wen Tianyi is also a cheeky child who knows how to please and catch the love of his mother, would means he often gets what he wants because he is very clever at pleasing the mother.

In saying that, however, as the successor of the Wind Empire, he is also well trained in martial arts and other management skills which prepare him to take over the mansion. Thus, this boy, Wen Tianyi, has built up a certain amount of pride, as all the disciplines love him to the end of the world and often give way to him.

Thus, when Wen Tianyi saw the beautiful Lan Zhan, he just stared like Lan Zhan was going to be his without any doubts as he would often get what he wanted not knowing who Lan Zhan was.

Lan Zhan at this moment could feel a pair of hungry eyes staring at him, like he was the prey and could be eaten. Although the boy was eighteen in ancient times age, Lan Zhan was only sixteen and the boy inherited the father's height and build, thus he is tall and well built although not as tall as Wei Ying.

Thus, Lan Zhan naturally shrinks behind his bodyguard as he knows who the boy is when he calls the old mansion lady "Grandmother" and Lan Zhan doesn't want to reveal his identity yet as he felt that he hasn't had enough fun.

Then, the cute ger points at the boy Wen Tianyi with his small finger and whisper to Wei Ying,

"mmm...why. Why is he staring at me like this?" Lan Zhan asks Wei Ying

Of course, Wei Ying knew that Lan Zhan would naturally attracts bees and butterflies and knowing how beautiful his ger is.

Wei Ying nods his head and didn't want to speak and gave a stern look at Wen Tianyi which causes some hostility towards the boy.

Immediately, the Old Lady senses it and immediately smacks the head of his grandson a bit harder than usual and then gives a stern low voice scolding

"Where is your manners?"

"This is our most distinguished

guest"

"You are rude"

Grandmother has never been so fierce with Wen Tianyi after all Tianyi has a sugar-coated tongue that could coax the grandmother but hearing the stern voice, Tanyi was a little shocked and then he recovered himself and immediately went forward to bow slightly and apologized.

"Hee Hee, mmmm....my apology...."

"You are indeed beautiful..." The cheeky boy is still as he is.

Then, Tianyi went happily introducing himself with his grandmother giving a loud cough "Ahem" but the cheeky boy did not take the hint and even wanted to introduce himself bravely like pushing himself forward as a candidate for someone to be considered as a future husband.