Chapter 17 (Do you want to be my bodyguard?)

Chapter 17 (Do you want to be my bodyguard?"

Lan Zhan then played another round with his remaining balls and won the horse for the little boy. The little boy jumped up and down non=stop and kept shouting

"Beautiful Ge Ge is the best...." Lan Zhan smiles while the boy is holding up his tears he didn't want to cry but he is just too happy, he thought having a toy for his sick sister is a dream come true, now even though he had a toy, he is just overwhelmed. The mother kept thanking Lan Zhan profusely.

A lot of people are all so impressed and kept asking Lan Zhan to play for them, but Lan Zhan smiles and then went to talk to the store holder who just felt like his bad luck is here, this is after all his livelihood.

Lan Zhan took some money from Xiao Yuan and told the old man of the store holder,

"Let them win, this will pay for all your soft toys..." the old man immediately nods, after all, it is a windfall for him, the money is more than his one-week work.

Wei Ying saw everything, his mind is in a mess, and his little bunny is beautiful not only outside but inside.

The crowd was all roaring in joy when they heard what Lan Zhan told the old couple, all of their smiles happy and some cheeky ones even wanting to take the opportunity to come forward actually merely wanting to thank their "gold cow" personally. Lan Zhan in their heart is now like the God of mercy that has been sent down by heaven to help people who are in poverty. Thus, especially those elderly people seem to fill like their God has sent someone or a God representative to relieve the poverty of the poor people, especially Lan Zhan is so God-like in beauty and demeanor, in their mind and soul, exactly like how they imagine God should look like.

Suddenly, an elderly woman begin to bow and shouted loudly

"God of Mercy is here!" the elderly woman shouted and makes all of them motionless and stares at the beautiful Lan Zhan who suddenly feels that all glares are on him and was a little lost.

Then, there was a "gu Long" sound and the woman then bowed down and kowtow to Lan Zhan which makes many others follow suit. Lan Zhan was in a daze and actually felt frightened by the sight.

Xiao Yuan who was brought up in the poor countryside knew the superstition of the people in the village and hurriedly stand in front of Lan Zhan with his hands shaking and waving up and down to them.

"No, No, this is my young master, a human being" Xiao Yuan tried to explain to them as he can see the fear in Lan Zhan.

The elderly woman then shouted loudly again

"Yes, a Goddess in human form" the woman shouted and the rest of them nod at each other in agreement, making the scene very chaotic and they climb nearer and nearer to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan with his big rolled eyes looks at these people and begins to step back slowly and knew that they are just looking at him like an idol but also getting closer and closer to him before he realized they are also trying to reach out to his dress. like if touching that would bring good luck to them.

Lan Zhan slightly trembling and then he step back, suddenly, he felt a black block right in front of him, the black block seems to shield him from all those people coming and getting closer and closer to him.

Before Lan Zhan could figure out who that person is, he felt a hand wrap around his waist, and then off he go, raising higher and higher from the ground and finally landing on a nearby tree then, he was like flying from tree to tree.