Chapter 10 (Their journeys begin)

After reaching his own room, Lan Zhan had a hard time thinking about his new adventures, his heart is trilling and his hands rubbed each other to give him a feeling of reality.

The more Lan Zhan thinks about it, the more excited he is because he is going to travel to many new places in the ancient world, which he had no idea how it was. Although he had slowly gained back memories of the ancient Lan Zhan there is nothing that beats being there to see the place and people and experience new life in the ancient world.

Lan Zhan then turns around to take out his black bag to see those gadgets inside the bag, and he is very satisfied with it, he saw a pen that will never run out of ink if you just pour water into it. The pen is fatter than normal and it has a very mini tube in the middle of it, this will be very useful to him among others inside the bag.

Lan Zhan then told Xiao Yuan the truth that they will be going on a holiday.

Poor Xiao Yuan has a complicated heart, from what he knew about his little prince, he is wilful and playful and when he made a decision, he seldom changes it unless it affects his beloved people. However, now both his parents are out tomorrow and including his brother, who is going to stop this little prince, he is now as careful as a bird.

Although there are bodyguards in place who dare to go against the heart of the emperor, and if this little prince makes a complaint, isn't it they are playing with their heads, won't the head just roll off the shoulders if the little prince makes trouble?

Although, this has never happened before they knew how much the parents love their son, even if their head is protected but they will still have other punishments that will cause them problems in their lives.

The more Xiao Yuan thinks, the more trouble he felt, and thus, his head began to sweat more, and in no time, the little servant who had a bath like walking in rain with sweat on his forehead. Xiao Yuan finds no way out and he can only find the best way out after many deep thoughts while looking at the little prince, playing with his hair daydreaming of all the fun places, Xiao Yuan has a decision in his heart.

The small young slave decisively told the little master

"Wang ye, I am very good at everything and can take good care of you, please bring me along" Xiao Yuan finally told the little prince with his big round eyes, hoping and hoping that the prince will not abandon him.

Finally, there is a sneaky smile on Lan Zhan's face but he hides away from Xiao Yuan, in case the little servant saw it and he asks in return

"What is the reward for taking you along?" Lan Zhan asks with his sneaky look.

Xiao Yuan looks at him full of astonishment, you are the boss, and why are you asking for a reward, what can this poor little slave do for you that you can only ask?

Xiao Yuan was so puzzled that he felt smoke coming out from his head.

"W-what re-ward..." the poor slave is almost dying full of fear.

To Xiao Yuan, he is thinking that rewards mean the opposite meaning he will be punished. Although he knew that his little master is not cruel but he is from the royal family, and they are used to giving punishment for mistakes what type of mistake has he made that required punishment, the young slave is unsure.

Lan Zhan is full of mischiefs and he told Xiao Yuan

"You will be in charge of getting me out of the palace secretly," Lan Zhan told Xiao Yuan full of seriousness.