Chapter 19 (Reunion)

Wei Ying felt like his heart had jumped out of his body, and he then turns around and told Lan Zhan

"Hurry up or the fish might swim away...." Wei Ying told Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan felt that his bodyguard is a little strange, and he asks

"Swim away....." this is a question and a doubt in Lan Zhan's mind.

The embarrassed Wei Ying can only repeat this so that not to be exposed, his inner thought will scare the rabbit away

"Yeah...swim away...."

Wei Ying shyly looks at Lan Zhan and then he lifted his eyes toward the river which is not in sight now but the ripples of the water could be heard from here.

Wei Ying looks at Lan Zhan full of affection

"Let's walk this way...."

"Mm..." Lan Zhan nods his big curious eyes, totally trusting his personal bodyguard.

The late morning is full of sun, however, due to the dense branches and leaves from the mature trees, only the light rays of the sun are able to penetrate the thick and strong arms of the trees that are lined with those usually flattened green outgrowth from the stem of the plants. Each of these green outgrown has the same structures as the type of tree we call these outgrowth leaves. These leaves have been bonding with the trees for a long time, thus, even today the wind is brisk but there are strongly attached and only dangle and sway with the direction of the wind, looking very obedience to the nature of the wind or maybe even treating the wind as their commander, following their order without any questioning.

Lan Zhan walks with ease and follows the handsome prince in front of him in bold big steps. However, after a while, the young crown prince turns around and couldn't find the cute Lan Zhan beside him but rather behind him and frowns a little.

So, the young prince stops instantly and Lan Zhan who is following mindlessly bumped into him on the back, and he makes a small and soft sound.

"Ooch..." Lan Zhan mumbles softly.

The young crown prince stiffens up and turns around and saw the cute ger having a tiny little bump on his forehead there is a little twist on the face and then a pout follows on.

Lan Zhan felt aggrieved because he was not paying attention to the front, his eyes and ears were all looking at the surrounding in the forest.

However, the cute little ger knew that it wasn't anyone's fault but his own.

Lan Zhan saw that cute pout and his heart melted and asks gently

"Is it painful?" Wei Ying asks

There wasn't any repercussion at all to the little cute ger who wasn't looking and bump into him instead it is more of caring and concern.

Lan Zhan felt the care for him and then he tilts his head and asks Wei Ying instead

"I bump into you, I should ask if you are painful?" Lan Zhan asks

When Lan Zhan tilts his head up, Wei Ying can see a very faint pink patch, this is because Lan Zhan is very fair and so any knock on the head, the porcelain skin will reflect it.

Wei Ying curves up his lip and with a very gentle look

"You are more important...." Wei Ying told Lan Zhan