Chapter 6 (Crown Prince Wei Ying)

Lan Huan coughs a few times and his eyes were a bit avoiding and making Lan Zhan even more suspicious.

Finally, Lan Huan couldn't avoid his little brother penetrating Lazer beam's eyes and so he told Lan Zhan

"Um..hmm....in order to keep you safe, you are willful, naughty, and ill-tempered....."

Lan Zhan jumps up sky-high and screams

"You mean I am a bad person....." Lan Zhan almost fainted hearing it, his reputation in the modern world is a hardworking, well-mannered, and even handsome dude and now he is the totally opposite.....

His eyes are rolling round and round, his teeth are gritting hard and his fist are clenched looking at his brother for a fight....

Lan Zhan can only mumble incoherent words

"Y-You...you....." the air from his nose is hot and his eyes are burning with those hot angry tears yet Lan Zhan couldn't scold his own brother because he felt like he is the only one now that are dear and close to him.

After a few big breaths, Lan Zhan managed to get some words out calmly

"Why?"

"Aren't there better ways?????"

"Huh!"

Lan Zhan asked with controlled anger as he could see that Lan Huan is also very sad and distressed.

Lan Huan suddenly hugs his little brother and told him

"I want to protect you, I don't want you to suffer any grievances, okay," Lan Huan told his little brother and his eyes already turns red, on top of his mother's urging, he also loves his brother dearly.

Lan Zhan suddenly laughs and told Lan Huan

"At the most, I remain single forever...hee hee...that is also good" Lan Zhan is a teenager and marriage is not in his mind but he is also aware that with such a bad name, no one will want to marry him.

Lan Huan squeeze his shoulder and then he felt a bit complicated

"Errr......." Lan Huan stops and looks at his little brother

"What?" Lan Zhan asks as he didn't want any more horrible hidden stuff that he is not aware of.

Lan Huan took a deep breath and told him

"You are actually betrothed to Wei's country crown prince...."

"Since young...." Lan Huan also doesn't seem very pleased with the arranged marriage.

Lan Zhan couldn't control his teenage impulse and he immediately burst into his thoughts

"What century is this, Huh?"

"Why is there an arranged marriage?" Lan Zhan asks with anger and suddenly he remembered and then he rolls his own eyes and covered his mouth

"Ooop......, stupid..." Lan Zhan mumbles to himself of course this is ancient times and arranged marriage is common and usual.

Lan Huan tried to pacify his little brother and told him

"Well, he might have heard of your reputation and changed his mind..."

"So, don't worry....." Lan Huan is really afraid of this little ancestor as when he is sad, Lan Huan will feel uncomfortable.

'Hopefully......" Lan Zhan folds his hands on his tiny waist and stares at his brother.