Chapter 16 (Beauty outside and inside)

Chapter 16 (Beauty Outside and Inside)

Lan Zhan immediately turns around and looks at Wei Ying

"Wei Ge, likes rabbits?" Lan Zhan asks with his bright sunny eyes Wei Ying still couldn't respond yet but he nods and try to do it with seriousness.

However, no one expects what this bunny is doing, Lan Zhan picked up a waist pendant and then told Wei Ying

"Ahhhh, one for you since you like rabbits..."

"No wonder, we have a such good fate, we both like rabbits, we are good brothers...." Lan Zhan smiles cutely and wanted to pay for the jade pendant for Wei Ying

The store holder immediately waves his hand

"Don't need to pay, still have changes...." pass the changes to Xing, who collected it with a smirk looking at his young master.

In Xing's mind

"What brotherhood, more like a couple of things, a pair of rabbits...., hahahaha" Xing laughs in his heart with a curved mouth and saw Wei Ying holding the rabbit pendant like he had lost his soul.

Xing stands aside and saw the dumbfoundedness of his crown prince and he is really anxious, who doesn't know the indifference of his prince, cold and icy would be the words to describe him, from a young age till now, only his own family members, like his sister and brothers and Wei Ying loves his parents and can only feel secure and safe with his parents, thus, only his natural face when he is facing his family members.

However, now the prince's look is not like when seeing his family members, he is lost and he is dazed. That has never happened before, the prince had found a new kind of emotion that had never happened before, this is probably the first time Xing had seen his crown prince doesn't know what to do.

Lan Zhan didn't know the effect that he had on the crown prince and he is actually having fun now, trying to put the hairpin onto his head. In ancient times, it is fashionable to put the hairpin on the top of the head as an accessory.

Xiao Yuan is trying his best to help the little master but because he is much shorter than Lan Zhan, so he his arm could not reach the top of Lan Zhan's head, Lan Zhan tilted his head for Xiao Yuan to help but the little teenager can be a little impatience and he decided to do it himself and so the hairpin hasn't done properly and it tilted upwards.

The stall holder is an old lady she giggled she seems to have sharp eyes and saw that Wei Ying is standing there a little dazed and also kindly holding her goods the old lady pointed to Wei Ying and told him

"Hey, young handsome man, this lady brought a nice piece of jade for you, you help him to pin the hairpin?" the old lady looks at the both of them and she really finds them suitable to be a couple, the ger is beautiful like a fairy and the young man is handsome like a prince charming.

Xing hurriedly elbowed his young master

"Silly you, don't miss this opportunity?", in his mind, Xing even eyed his young master to make sure Wei Ying takes this opportunity.

Wei Ying seems awaken from a dream and saw the situation and opportunity, this is the first time in his life that he is pining in a hairpin for someone. He is brought a noble crown prince, he had so many servants taking care of him, and all his clothing and accessories are like having a personal clothing specialist but now his hand is itching to touch the hair of this little beauty.