Chapter 26 (A Night of Chasing the Moon: Part II)

Suddenly, Lan Zhan begins to put down his food and turns and spins around with his little foot and did a simple ancient dance from the Lan Country. Lan Zhan also finds it interesting that his body seems to sway accordingly and he still has the memories and skills to dance the ancient Lan country dance.

Wei Ying felt his heart almost stop looking at Lan Zhan with his long hair and white grown dancing freely and suddenly a selfish thought in his mind that he will never allow others to see what he is enjoying now.

Lan Zhan finishes his dance with great laughter and then told Wei Ying

"I am happy to meet you...." the words just burst out of Lan Zhan and suddenly Lan Zhan felt a little hot on his ears, however, he is not deaf as he heard a reply

"I am more happy to meet you" from a majestic voice.

Wei Ying's mind is in a mess, in his deep heart, he recalled all their interaction and he is just so glad that he had met Lan Zhan and wonder if he had not, what kind of treasure he has missed.

Wei Ying is so sure that there is no one like Lan Zhan in this world, this ger is beautiful, every part of him will attract him like bees to honey, and not only that, he has the same echo that Wei Ying is holding deep in his heart, bring justice to the world. He can see that strong inclination in Lan Zhan that he had never seen in any ger or ladies that are in the upper noble class. All these ger sons or daughters of the rich and royal just can't wait to beautify themselves to find the best man in the country. They are all so busy with themselves that they became self-centered and forget or just don't care about others at all. This kind of selfishness and self-centeredness has always made Wei Ying hates to get close to any ger or ladies that are swimming around him, in fact, it brought deep disgust to him especially with their heavy make-up and jewelry dangling like Christmas tree.

However, compared to this little ger who is simply without makeup that is so beautiful that even the moon plays a part in being his light, the high moon illuminates the beauty in Lan Zhan as he picks up another piece of pastry into his small pump mouth.

Wei Ying is eating slowly and with the soft pastry that melts in his mouth, he finds his soul melting into Lan Zhan. That kind of feeling is causing a little panic to him and wonders if he can ever live without this cute ger that now occupied the whole of his mind and soul.

Wei Ying has a curve at his mouth and he looks up in the sky to heaven and thanks in silence in his mind is telling him that

"Lan Zhan doesn't know how happy he is, it is more than what Lan Zhan can imagine" Wei Ying silently arch this in his heart.

Lan Zhan is now focusing on the moon and after his displayed dance, he felt that his muscles are a little tired looking at Wei Ying sitting relaxingly and seems to be looking at him, he asks curiously

"What do you think?" Lan Zhan asks and it is like a primary school kid displaying the skill of asking for praise.

Wei Ying's mind is definitely clear of the dance, the wind blowing smoothly and swaying with the slim and thin waist dancing freely like he is in command of nature. Lan Zhan is slim and slightly taller than a normal girl but slightly more than half a head shorter than Wei Ying. However, those graceful movements of his body and those hands that curved and ached during the dance were all engraved in Wei Ying's mind. Whenever Lan Zhan twists and turns in his dance, it is like an invitation to Wei Ying to remember not to lose this person. Honestly, for the mature age of Wei Ying, this is the first time he understood the word "seductive" means because no one has ever had that effect on him at all till Lan Zhan appears.