Chapter 24 (Justice has to be served)

The woman then starts to think of her own family that gave up on her and not even dare to stand up for her and now there are four strangers wanting to seek justice for her, the woman doesn't even know if her tears are because of bitterness or happiness.

After a short time of wailing, the woman turns around and begins to kneel on the sand and kowtow to them, making all of the shocked and stunned.

"Thank you for helping me, you are my lifesaver, and three kowtows are all I can offer now"

The woman told them with tears and after a while, she told them.

"This is my story.........." The pale lady wanted to start talking but suddenly everyone heard a sound from Xiao Yuan like the world has turned upside down.

"Ahhhhhhh.......young master...."

"You...you have no shoes....." Xiao Yuan screams his head off like third world war is looming around.

Everyone instead of waiting to listen to the story started to focus on Lan Zhan including the pale woman, Mdm Yi.

Lan Zhan was shocked by Xiao Yuan's scream and also started to look at his own white feet standing on the sand on his feet and because he is running barefooted and now his little white lotus feet were a little pinkish which looks so cute like a birthday bun (in ancient times, they have a birthday bun which is white with some pink on top of it, eating it will signify long life).

Xiao Yuan is full of anxiety, looking at the pink foot, to him, this is the greatest disaster on earth, the little ger who almost lost his head, hurried moved his body forward to his master and looks at the pink feet in tears.

"T-this....h-how......" Xiao Yuan cried bitterly.

Lan Zhan is a little confused and he wriggles his little toes and asked innocently

"How ...what?" Lan Zhan asked with his head full of question marks.

Xiao Yuan took a handkerchief from his belt and squat down to clean the tiny sand away from the white lotus feet as he cries.

Lan Zhan is so shocked and fluttered that he curls up his toes

"It is just sand "

"the sand is soft"

"Why are you like a silly beanie ...crying..." Lan Zhan asks with shock

Xiao Yuan looks so aggrieved that even if his relatives passed away might not have this reaction.

"The body of the roy....you are worth more than all the gold in the land...." Xiao Yuan cleans as he cries

It is then Lan Zhan had a light bulb moment of his present status but still in his mind, he is a boy and so he walks backward and laughs slightly

"Don't cry..."

"Don't.... clean..."

"I am fine....."

Lan Zhan even pouted when he speaks because he feels that he is seen as a weakling who cannot cover the weather and wind.

Xiao Yuan was stunned and looks at Lan Zhan with tears

"Little master, not happy with my cleaning....." Xiao Yuan goes into self-blamed aggrievedly and ended up with more tears.

Lan Zhan does not almost die of anger and he just looks around and he knew he needed a compromise with his little crying ger.