Stupid Mortal

(Contains some touching, but no smut)

"Owwww, " I mumbled in pain from the impact. As I tried to get up, I felt something heavy on my back and I turned my head to see Xiao, laying on top of me. He began to sit up, not noticing that he was literally sitting on me.

"Hey, move your butt, " I announced loudly at him. He then looked down at me before looking away like he didn't hear me. "YOU JERK, DON'T PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME, " I yelled. Now I was angry, I bet he wasn't expecting me to literally flip him off of me. I then took his hands and pinned him against the tree right next to us.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, " he screamed. This was the first time I actually heard him yell instead of speak. I got closer to his ear before whispering.

"Making sure you have no way of following me, even if I have to do something naughty, " I whispered with a smirk. Of course I wasn't actually planning to do anything weird, I just wanted to scare him. I saw him twitch slightly before his ears slightly tinted red. But then all I saw after were eyes glaring back at me.

'Is he not sacred?! ' I asked myself in my head.

"I'm serious y'know" I said again, trying to convince him. However, all I got again was a glare, which meant he still didn't believe I had it in me.

Xiao was positioned in a weird way. His back was arched downward, with his face towards the tree, his hands above his head. He was on his knees, and his backside was towards me with his legs slightly spread. I slowly moved my hand and gently touched his inner thigh, making him shiver.

I saw his eyes widen as he stared at me with utter shock. Now I had done it, so now I just have to play along with what I was doing.

"I warned you didn't I? " I said slyly to him, obviously catching him off guard. After I awhile I began to slowly rub my hand up and down his thigh to scare him even more, I just HAD to make sure that he wouldn't try to follow me. His back arched even more as he threw his head back. After a while I began to hear strained breaths coming from his mouth as I continued to rub him.

'Where is that stupid mage, ' I started yelling in my head. I was really starting to get uncomfortable, well probably not as uncomfortable as him, but I still felt weird. The longer the mage took to get here, the longer I had to continue doing this.

I could see that what I was doing was becoming less effective because his body was probably adjusting to the feeling. So I had to change it up. I slowly slid my hand higher up his thigh until I was right next to his groin, but I made sure not to touch it. After, I began to rub really hard against that area with my hand.

"mmm.... ". When I heard that noise I immediately looked up in surprise.

'Did that noise just come out of his mouth?!?! " I questioned in shock. I couldn't believe it.

As I continued to rub in that area, I didn't just here his strained breaths, but he was also now whimpering from time to time. I was pretty sure I had been touching him for at least 5 minutes.

'IF THAT DAMN MAGE DOESN'T HURRY HIS ASS UP'. I was about to explode with anger, until I heard a high-pitched voice beside me. I looked over to FINALLY see the abyss mage. However, I was confused why it was just staring at me, before I realized that I was still rubbing Xiaos' thigh. I quickly removed my hand before talking to the mage.

"I-its not what it looks like, " I stuttered out in a panic. However, I made sure to regain my composure before speaking to the mage. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" I yelled, "BECAUSE OF YOU, I HAD TO DO THIS, ". The mage just looked at me before responding.

" Apologies your Highness, but due to your low power level at the moment, it was harder to pinpoint your location, " the mage spoke. All I could do was sigh before getting up, releasing my grip on Xiaos' wrists. As I was about to walk through the portal, I looked back at Xiao and realized something.

'Maybe I shouldn't leave him in that position.... ' I thought to myself, 'I mean him being a protector of Liyue and all, it would be pretty awkward and embarrassing for him to be found this way by all the people in that chamber.

I began making my way back to Xiao, who surprisingly was still breathing very heavily. 'Wow, was it really that strong of a feeling for him' I questioned, but I put that thought aside as I took one arm and wrapped it around his waist as I flipped him over. Now he was sitting on his butt with his back against the tree with his eyes shut. This time when I tried to leave I heard him say something before I disappear through the portal

"Stupid Mortal..... " Xiao mumbled while looking at me with flushed cheeks and half-lidded eyes.