Aethers Condition

(Aethers POV)

When I finished my sentence, Lumines face lit up with joy.

"WHAT ARE THEY, I'LL DO ANYTHING" she screams, obviously excited.

"Okay" I continue.

"First condition is that I want to do what I want. No restrictions or keeping me cooped up somewhere,". Lumine nods.

"Okay, okay that's doable. What's next" she quickly says.

"I get one day per week when I can leave Liyue and go to the abyss" I say putting up my hand with two fingers, showing that I'm counting. Lumine looks at me hesitantly, before nodding.

"The last one is..." I pause for a minute. I have a plan in my mind. Lumine agreed the other two were doable, but I don't think she will with this one, which is good for me.

"I get to stay in Xiaos room" I say bluntly. All three of their faces turn to shock as they hear my last condition.

"A-Aether, why would that be your last condition?" Lumine questions, obviously confused by it.

"Simple, because I know he won't agree to it. That would mean not all of my conditions are met, which means I won't go back with you freely" I say smiling. Her face turns to one of worry as she looks over at Xiao. He's still in a state of shock, but also glaring right at me.

"That's dirty play" he hisses. I just smiled at him, amused by his reaction.

"Well sadly Lumine, it looks like I won't be going back with you" I chimed. Her face was full of despair, tears streaming down her cheeks. She knew she was defeated.

I feel slightly bad for her, knowing how badly she wants me to come back to her, but I just can't accept her wanting to save Teyvat. I look over at Xiao. Honestly, I thank him for caring so much about Lumine. In truth I really wouldn't mind rooming with him, but I know he'll refuse it, so it doesn't really matter.

"Well then Lumine, I really need to leave now. You should go meet back up with those friends that you left behind when you followed me," I speak. She looks at me, tears still falling from her eyes. I turn my back to leave her and start walking away. I thought I was free....

Until he grabbed my hand....

"Wait just a second" Xiao interrupts. I look back at him in shock. Lumine and Keqing are just as shocked as I am. I guess none of us expected Xiao to say anything.

"W-what?" I stutter, a hint of concern showing in my voice.

"I....never said I would refuse the condition" Xiao answers. Lumines face lit up with surprise and happiness, while on the other hand my face turned to one of annoyance and anger.

"THERES NO WAY YOU WOULD JUST ACCEPT THIS. YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS TO MAKE LUMINE HAPPY!" I scream, clearly in anger. He just looks at my face before looking away.

"Well now you have to come back to Liyue, since all of your conditions are met" he finished, looking away from me. I feel my heart drop. I don't want to go back to Liyue, but with the way things are, Lumine will never leave me alone. I also did promise her that I would come back if my conditions are met.

I sigh in defeat. I'm so mad that when Lumine comes to hug me I push her away from me. She can tell I'm upset so she doesn't try again.

"Before we head back, we should probably go meet back up with the other three. I mean they must be worried sick" Keqing interrupts. To be honest I forgot she was there, so I slightly jump when her voice comes out of no where.

"You're probably right" Lumine adds. I look around and slightly back away from them.

"Where do you think you're going?" Xiao questions, watching me as I tried leaving.

"Just because I'm coming back with you guys, doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I just don't want to be near any of you" I reply back. Xiao makes his way over to me, grabbing my hand. I slightly blush from this action.

"I can't trust that you won't run away again, so I'm gonna keep you close" he whispers in my ear. I look back at him before smirking and whispering back.

"Are you sure this isn't just some kind of excuse to hold my hand~" I tease. I can't help it, he's just so easy to tease. His face turns a bright shade of red. Gosh he's so adorable when he's flustered.

He turns his head away, trying to hide his embarrassment. I smile.

"Kidding, kidding. I get it, so let's go already" I play. He looks at me, his cheeks still a light shade of pink before clearing his throat and pulling me forward. I follow behind him, but avoid eye contact when Lumine looks at me. I want her to know that I'm not just angry, but furious beyond her imagination.

We set off to find Lumine's three other friends, the ones she got separated from when she chased after me through the portal. I still can't believe he agreed to it. I mean heck, I thought I was home free, but he just had to ruin my fun and crash my parade.

As we continue walking through the forest, Xiao still holding my hand by the way, we run into Lumine's three friends. When they see us they all immediately come running over. Lumine explains the whole situation, along with my conditions. All of them seem pretty surprised when they hear that Xiao agreed to let me stay in his room, and who would blame them for that.

"Now let's go back to Liyue. I can't wait to show you around!" Lumine cheers, acting like I actually want to go there even though that's the last thing I want to do...

We set off back to Liyue. I can already tell that my time there is going to be very eventful