Revenge

(Aether POV)

~I'm so sorry guys, but there will be no smut in this chapter. Believe me, I wanna see it happen too, but at the same time I don't want to rush it and ruin the storyline. No fear though, there will be smut in this story, I just want to wait until their relationship has developed to that point. Again I'm sorry for all of you who wanted some in this chapter. When the time comes, I will try to make it good as an apology for it not coming sooner~

P.S - I'm sorry if this chapter also kinda sucked, I had 1st semester finals for highschool and it was stressful for me since this was my first time ever taking finals.

————————————————————————

*CRASH*

A loud breaking noise was heard as I kicked the door down. As I enter the bathroom, I see Xiao all the way in the corner. I bet he didn't expect me to kick the door down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHY WOULD YOU KICK MY DOOR DOWN!" he yells. I smile before coming closer and closer to him. I put my hands on both sides of his head, trapping him in place. His face is bright red and he avoids looking at me.

"Awww, Xiao. Why are you getting all shy now. You were so confident earlier~" I tease. His eyes shoot back up at me. Embarrassment showing all over his face.

"I-I didn't realize what I was doing. I only did i-it to give you the medicine" he denies. I smile. I put my hands back under his thighs and lift him in the air again, just like I did before. He was pushed against the wall. Face burning red. He tried to open his mouth to speak, but nothing would come out. He gave up and just turned his head away, covering his face with his hands.

"I don't understand" he mumbles, "how are you still so strong even though you're injured. That's not normal". I smile at him, knowing the answer.

I carry Xiao out of the bathroom and back into his room. I just laugh at him. As I set him down on the bed, he looks up at me confused.

"What? Did you think I was gonna do something?" I question, "because I still can if you want~".

"I-IM FINE!" he shrieks, hiding underneath the covers of the bed. I can't hold back my laughter and begin laughing to the point I run out of breath.

"Oh man Xiao. You really know how to make me happy" I snicker, calming down. He doesn't respond, but I can seem him shift underneath the sheet. I smile.

I walk away from the bed and towards the door. As I open it, I hear Xiao immediately pop out from the blanket.

"Where do you think you're going?".  Xiao makes his way over to me. I look at him and just now realize that he's slightly shorter than me.

"Damn, and I thought I was short" I blurt out without realizing. Next thing I know, I receive a slap to the back of my head.

"Owwwwww" I whine. I look up and see Xiao with an angry, but also embarrassed face.

"Excuse me?" he states in a stern tone. I laugh nervously. Guess his height is a topic I should avoid. Xiao grabbed me by the arm and threw me across the room, causing me to land on the bed.

"That is not how you should treat an injured person, Nurse Xiao" I groan, slightly annoyed by the fact that he threw me across the room, but heck, who was I to complain.

"Well, my patient, you shouldn't be trying to leave without my permission while you're still hurt" he countered, a small smile forming on his face.

I stare at him, dumbfounded for a second before I start laughing again.

"Alright, alright, that's fair" I smile. He walks over to the couch and sits down.

"Get some rest, you'll need it"

I smile at him before getting up and walking over to him. I look down on him.

"What" he ponders. I smile before bending down to his face, his eyes widening and cheeks turning red....

As I kiss him back....

As I separate our lips, I smile at him devilishly. His face is still in pure shock, his cheeks bright red. I turn and walk back to the bed and lay down.

"Revenge" I whisper and close my eyes to go off to sleep. Xiao asked for this when he kissed me first. All I was doing was returning the favor.

(Xiao POV)

'Oh my god'

'OH my god'

'OH MY GOD'

I continue to scream this to myself in my mind. My face is burning and my heart is beating so fast. I guess this is what being in love feels like. I peek up at Aether laying in the bed before burying my face back into my hands.

'I can't believe he kissed me. I mean I did kiss him, but for a different reason. He actually kiss, kissed me'

As I continue these thoughts, my heart just starts rushing more and more. My breathing becoming heavy. I'm so red that you could probably confuse me for a tomato. I decide that I need to calm myself, so I teleport out of the room, and over to the tree where I found Aether sleeping when we first arrived back into Liyue.

I sit down underneath the tree. When I found Aether here, he was fast asleep, so that must mean it's pretty relaxing here. I take a few deep breaths, calming myself. I look up at the sky.

"What is going on with me" I sigh. I bring a hand to my forehead.

"Being in love....is really something else. It's so confusing".

I bring my hands to my chest and hold them there. When I think about being in love with him, I can feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

"Aether - What have you done to me. I can't think...".

I bury my face into my arms. I came here to calm down, but no matter how hard I try to, his face keeps popping up into my head. When that happens, I become the opposite of calm.

'This isn't going to work. I might as well go back' I think.

I teleport back to the room, and the first thing I notice is that Aether is gone.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME" I scream, teleporting right back out of the room. I go to Verr and ask her if she saw a blonde haired man with a braid. When she told me that he just left, I rush out. As I'm running, I see Aether walking. I catch up to him easily and grab him by the shoulder.

He turns around and looks at me.

"Oh hey Xiao, what's up?" he asks, looking like he's doing nothing wrong.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!"

He looks at me before smiling. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in.

"On an adventure"

—————————————————————————

Merry Christmas Everyone 😊

My Cute Little Xiao😩😩😩

I love this artist