Synopsis

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© Heidi Mae Wahlberg 2022. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of Heidi Wahlberg, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or to promote the book. 

Summary:

A compassionate nurse and a hardheaded playboy are locked in a battle of wills. Will she get through to him on time? When Kit Hart takes a job as a caretaker for the wealthy Leonardo Donato on his deathbed, she forms an instant bond with him. The once hardheaded man has changed in the face of death and opens up about regretting his estrangement from his eldest son, Luca. Compelled to help, Kit reaches out to Luca....and his cocky attitude and careless feelings about his father infuriate her from the moment she hears his annoyingly alluring voice. Luca is happy with his carefree, no-attachments lifestyle. He has no intention of reopening old wounds with his dad and definitely doesn't intend to let anyone into his closed-off heart. ... But this feisty little woman won't give up, and the more she pushes, the more she gets under his skin. Despite his efforts, he can't seem to shake her.Kit knows getting her heart involved is the last thing she should do, but if a broken heart is the price for a dying man's wish. She'll gladly pay it.

Mature: Sexual content, language, adult situationsThis is a steamy enemies to lover, dramatic romance novel