Chapter Twelve

"I got a bonus!" Kit cheered as her slot machine sounded off with music.

"You're on fire!" Luca glanced over at her; she'd been on a lucky steak. Too bad it was penny machines. Only Kit would win two grand and then want to bet low stakes.

Her cheeks were flushed from the excitement, drinks, and post-sex buzz. She surprised him in all the best ways tonight. He had high hopes for this weekend, but he wasn't sure what to expect. She blew him away, not just in the bedroom; she was letting go of her reservations and having fun. It. It was cool to see her like this.

"Yay! Sixty bucks!" She cheered as the bonus game finished.

Like the others, she hit the cash-out button and pocketed the ticket. Once she'd win on a machine, she'd get off it and then go to the next one until she either got a bonus or lost twenty dollars. Again, only Kit would carefully plan and organize her gambling efforts. Stone would laugh his ass off when Luca told him about it.

"Come bring some of that luck over here." He pulled her into his lap as she walked over, and she giggled as she landed in it. He found that he liked the sound of that.

"Spin the reels for me; then maybe I'll win something." He let his lips linger so close they touched her ear.

She started to spin the reels for him. At the same time, he took full advantage of having free hands and started feeling her up her sweater.

"Luca!" She scolded just as he reached her bra.

"What? They haven't had enough attention yet." He looked around to make sure no one was looking, then squeezed them.

"I swear," she scolded, yet didn't do a thing to move his hands. It was late, and there were fewer people around, plus the machine where they were sitting was towards the bathroom in a corner.

"Why is this bra so thick?"

"It's a sports bra. It's supposed to be."

"I can't get to your nipples," he complained.

"Believe it or not, bras were not made to please you, Luca."

"But they hold what does," he quipped.

"You're ridicu- I got a bonus!" As soon as she was side-tracked, he slipped his hand under her bra and pinched her nipple.

"Luca!" She hissed as her eyes darted around to make sure they weren't being seen.

"Yeah, baby?" He asked in a teasing voice as he continued massaging her boob. Meanwhile, he let one hand travel down and lightly graze over her core.

She drew in a sharp breath but made no move to stop him.

"You want me to keep going?" He asked as he increased the pressure slightly.

"Uh-huh," she breathed out; she spread her legs, allowing him better access.

"You're a naughty little thing," he whispered into her ear. He looked around quickly, and when he didn't see anyone, he slid his other hand down the waistband of her leggings. He was thrilled to discover she hadn't worn any panties under them.

His fingers started explaining her wet and hot core. He twisted her nipple with his other hand, eliciting a loud moan from her.

"Shh," he scolded, "we get caught like this; I got no excuse."

"Put your hand over my mouth," she directed, and his cock twitched at her words.

"Fuck Kit Kat, you get better every second." He removed his hand from her under her shirt and clamped it over her mouth. Keeping an eye out for any passersby, he upped his efforts, slipping his fingers between her wet folds. He kept his hand firmly over her mouth as he slipped a finger inside her and thrust it in and out. She was trembling under his touch. She did try and cry out, but his hand kept it muffled.