Thank you!

Thanks again so much for all the reads and support! You all are the best, and I love sharing my stories with you all. This story meant a lot to me, and reading your comments, I laughed, cried, , and fell in love with y'all. 

I just can't thank you enough!

I plan to publish this book sometime in 2023, so stay tuned for news on that! 

If you liked this book, please check out some of my other stories, too if you want!

Here are a few recommendations.

The Sister Between Them- This is an angst-ridden love story, a slow burner with an enemy everyone is loving to hate. The comment section is a LOT of fun with this story.

The Twenty-Year Triangle- My newest! I love when readers follow along as I write live; this follows Kinsey as she returns home and finds herself back in the love triangle she was in as a teen. This angsty southern romance is full of tension and some mystery as we fill in what happened in the past as it collides with the present. It's also full of 90s nostalgia and lots of laughs.

I also have a few published books on Amazon! Here is the link to my author profile.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Heidi-Mae-Wahlberg/author/B0BRGJXT53

Thanks again!

See you all in the comments!!

Love

Heidi Mae ❤