Chapter Thirteen

When Kit woke the following day, she was sprawled across Luca, and he was sound asleep. She rolled off him and looked at him for a moment. His handsome face was so peaceful when he was sleeping. His long shaggy hair was hanging in his face, and he had a little smile on his lips. It was kind of cute.

'Enough of that,' she told herself, nearly scoffing. She rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

'He's hot, not cute,' she told herself silently, 'I don't like him; he annoys the crap out of me. I enjoy having sex with him because he's so good at it. That is all this is.'

Really good at it, and she was sore as hell to prove it. She took her time in the shower enjoying the hot water cascading down her body. She closed her eyes and found herself feeling so relaxed. She needed this weekend. It had been a long time since she'd done anything for herself.

She was so lost in her relaxation she didn't hear the door open until she felt Luca behind her.

"Morning, Kit Kat," he whispered into her ear as his hands worked around her body, fondling her wet breasts.

"Down, boy," she said with a smile tugging at her lips. "I'm really sore."

"Are you okay?" His voice held a note of concern.

"I'll be fine. Just need some time to recoup; it's a good sore," she assured him.

"I guess I better go easier on you tonight," he nibbled her ear, and it caused her to giggle.

"Don't you dare," she said in a playful tone. "I like it when you fuck me hard."

"Damn, Kit. I'm trying to calm down," he whined, he pressed into her, so she could feel how hard he was.

"I think I can help with that."

A devious smile spread over her face as she turned around. She gave him a look and then dropped to her knees in front of him. The water from the shower continued to cascade over her naked body as she looked up at him and licked her lips.

"Fucking hell," he moaned happily as she took him in her mouth.

****

"It's two in the afternoon!?" Kit was stunned when she looked at the time on her phone. "We slept the whole day away."

Luca scoffed as he rummaged through his bags for clothes, "Are we Twenty-Two going on, grandma, now?"

"Shut up, Luca," she rolled her eyes as she slipped on some clothes. She'd opted for a comfy pair of jean shorts and a basic summery flowery blouse. With it, she put on a pair of comfortable sneakers. Luca wore a pair of fitted jeans and a black band tee shirt.

"If you want me to shut up, you know how to make me."

At that, she laughed loudly, "If we have any neighbors here, I'd say they disagree with that."

"Luckily, we don't, and I meant you could occupy my mouth," he said with a twinkle in his blues.

The fresh memory of how good he was at that made her body tingle at his words.

"Later," she said with a smirk twitching at her lips. "I'm starving."

"Yeah, me too; let's get out of here."

She followed him down to the lobby. How the casino looked the same, night or day was so strange. He led her to the main doors, and they headed outside. The sun was so bright it blinded them both for several moments.

They were both laughing as they walked off to his car.

They found a simple little café nearby and got some sandwiches and salads. Since it was nice out, they opted to eat them at a nearby nature park. Once they'd finished eating, they went to take a walk through the gardens.