Chapter Twenty-Four

"Fuck me, Luciano," Kit begged.

She was backed up against the wall of the bathroom stall. Her arms clung to Luca's strong neck, and her thighs were wrapped around his waist.

"Nothing feels as good as being inside you," he moaned into her ear as fucked her; the entire stall was shaking from the momentum.

"Don't stop," she pleaded between moans. "Harder."

He increased his pace, and she bit down on his shoulder. He grunted at that, and she looked up to see his eyes darkening even more.

"Mine," he moaned as he drove himself into her, filling her to the hilt.

"Am I?" She asked, and he slowed some as their eyes met.

"Are you what?" he asked, running his thumb over her lower lip. "Mine?"

"Yeah..."

"You know you are, Kit," he replied in that velvety voice. "Have been from the moment, I"- he drove deeply into her instead of finishing his statement.

"Yes," she moaned happily in agreement. "Yours."

"Say that again," he demanded; his eyes were so intense she couldn't look away if she wanted to.

"I'm yours... I'm all yours, Luciano," she said in a breathy voice.

"Oh fuck, yes, mine, mine, all mine," he groaned as he continued to rock her. "Cricket."

"Luciano," she claimed his mouth with hers, and she kissed him hard, as roughly as he was fucking her.

She felt herself coming undone as he increased his pace to a fever pitch. She bit her lip to stop from screaming as she panted his name like a prayer.

"Ti ammo cazzo," Luca breathed out as they exploded together.

"What?"

"Why is the door locked!?" "The hell?!?" Someone started knocking on it, "Open up. I got to pee!"

"Oops," Kit giggled, and Luca laughed as he helped her down.

The pounding on the door got louder as they scrambled with their clothes.

"One second!"

"Hurry!" The lady yelled back.

"Hurry up and let her in before she gets your dad," Luca was handing her the shirt he'd ripped off her as she pulled her shorts up.

He stood on the toilet so his feet wouldn't be seen, and she closed the stall door behind her. She hurried to the door and opened it. A woman rushed in, nearly knocking her over as she raced to an open stall.

Kit ducked out of the bathroom and was relieved to see her dad's old "diehard" friends had arrived. He was talking to them at the bar, blissfully unaware of what was going on literally behind his back.

She saw the woman leave and opened the door, "coast is clear," she called to Luca.

She walked over to the jukebox and started picking out some songs.

"How'd we manage to get away with that?" Luca came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"My dad is a big stoner that doesn't notice anything."

He laughed as he pressed his lips against her neck.

"Oh, there he is! Come over here, Luca!" Stone yelled from across the room, "I was just telling them how you made Kyle piss his pants!"

Luca took her hand and walked with her toward the bar.

"I wish I'd have seen that!" One of the older guys said as Stone poured a line of shot glasses with the poison. He slid one over to Luca as the two of them sat down.