Chapter Seven

"Hey, Angelica." I heard a deep voice say in my ear.
I opened my eyes, looked around my surroundings before realizing who it and where I was. Ryan was bent down as I was still in his car. I looked up, and thank god we were at my house.
"Where's my mom and dad?" I asked concerned.
"They're inside the house. They're probably waiting on you if you wanna go inside." Ryan offered his hand to me as I tried to get out of his car.
As we both entered the living room that was off the garage, my parents were putting away leftovers, and chatting amongst themselves.
"We're gonna hit the hay, girly." My mom smiled at me and gave me hug.
My dad walked up to me and ruffled my hair. Something he's always done since I was little. I smiled at him before I took Ryan's hand and led him to my bedroom. I closed my door behind him and turned around.
I realized something.
"So, remember when you kissed me earlier in the church?" I looked up at him considering he's a foot taller than me.
"Yes. Of course I remember, silly."
"Why did you do it?" I asked stupidly.
"You looked beautiful, and I couldn't help myself." He shrugged.
I had to turn away. I was blushing. Again. Ryan grabbed my hands and turned me around so I could face him.
"What are you doing?" I whispered. I was too nervous to talk normally.
My adrenaline was sky high and I instantly felt a warmth come across my body in what felt like a wave.
"Shhh." He whispered back. "Trust me.." I nodded.
He then pulled me towards my bed, sitting down and pulling me towards his lap.
I guess I couldn't help myself in the moment, so I decided to straddle him.
He looked up me this time, and ran his hands through my hair, fingertips running down my back, giving me goosebumps.
I twitched in response, pulling him closer to me.
I can't believe I'm doing this.
As I was pulled closer to him, my breasts brushed against his chest.
Ryan then grabbed my head and leaned back up against me, brushing his lips against mine. I could feel his cold piercings against my lips. I couldn't breathe for a split second as this happened.
Something must've switched in me because I couldn't hold back anymore.
The temptation was killing me.
I leaned more into his lips, kissing him passionately. I could feel his hands travel all over my body, leaving goosebumps with every trail he left. I shivered.
I eventually put my hands underneath his shirt, somewhat mimicking what he was doing to me. He felt very warm to the touch.
As I was inside his shirt, he was kissing me down my neck, biting and sucking all the while he was unzipping my dress.
I got up to have it fall off me and instantly took off his shirt, exposing his tattoos more, and of course his abs.
We both stopped for a second to look at each other.
He raised an eyebrow at me and tilted his head. I looked down on the floor and put a strand of hair behind my ear. I felt him raise my head up and pull me closer to him.
Once again, he traveled down my back and down to my bra, unclipping it and dropped it to the floor. Now, my breasts were exposed. Out in the open.
Instant goosebumps once again as he came towards me and whispered, "You should get on the bed for me."
I couldn't help but to do what he said.
I watched him as he unbuttoned his pants and taking off his boxers. Everything on him now was exposed. Genitals and all.
I felt my entire body get hot as he made his way towards me and pulled off my panties. The look in his eyes said he was hungry.
Oh my god.
Not saying a word, he crawled up to face my bellybutton, licking his way up to my nipples, stopping for a second to twirl them with his tongue.
I lost my breathe again, feeling the tightness of my nipples get hard every passing second as he was licking me.
Eventually, he stopped and made his way towards the side of my rib cage and to my wrists, making me tense up.
He looked at me, giving me this smirk that made my heat skip a beat.
He made his way down to my pussy, licking his fingers. He looked at me while doing so. I spread my legs open for him as my invitation to go inside.
"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.
Ryan then inserted his fingers inside me, making me gasp out loud.
Covering my mouth, he thrusted a little harder, going faster as he realized my body was handling it well.
I've never felt something so good yet slightly painful in my life.
What I could only explain as a build up inside my body, I let out a loud moan.
With his fingers still thrusting inside me, he came up and made out with me hard. I felt his snakebites pinch my lip. But I didn't care. This felt amazing.
I took my hands and ran them over his back, clawing at every thrust he made.
His tongue peeped through to mine.
I allowed entrance for his tongue to swirl around with mine.
Shortly after, he pulled out his fingers and looked at me once again.
"Do you wanna go farther?" He asked.
"Yes, though what about protection?" I looked up at him in confusion.
"We'll be fine, I promise." He kissed me again.
He got up from my bed.
I watched him ins awe as saliva ran down his chest to his cock. I watched him as he touched himself, lubing himself up.
He spat saliva onto my pussy, and leaned over me. I felt him go inside me, but as that happened, I winced.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes." I mumbled through the pain.
All my friends told me that this was normal; for it to hurt the first time.
I grabbed onto his arms as he slowly thrusted inside me. Ryan then leaned his head back and moaned slightly.
"You feel so good." He mumbled into my ear.
I winced again at the pain.
He kept going until it started to feel good like when he was fingering me, but a hundred times better.
He started to move faster and harder as soon as he realized that it didn't hurt me as much anymore.
This made me moan a little bit as well as him. Picking up the pace, I felt him thrust inside me deeper but started to slow down a little bit.
I felt him tense up and grasp the side of my bed tightly, kissing me. Hard. I moaned into his mouth.
Instantly, I felt a gush of warmth inside me which made me moan slightly. He got up and laid next to me. We both tried our best to catch our breath.
I quickly got up from my bed and cleaned myself up.
As I got back from the bathroom, he was already getting dressed.
"I guess that just happened." He winked at me.
"Yeah." I blushed, looking down at the ground.
"Here, let's cuddle and go the bed."
I threw on his shirt that was on the floor and laid on his chest, falling asleep instantly as he played with my hair.