.Chapter 2.

I let out a long sigh as I flopped down onto my bed. I closed my eyes and let my body relax after a long day of school.

BUZZ

Again? I groaned and sat up. I grabbed my phone off my bedside counter and turned it on. It was from my friends in the group-chat we made. I just shrugged and out my phone back down on the bedside counter. Then of course, my phone started to ring

I groaned angrily and sat up. I snatched my phone of the counter and answered it.

"What?!"  "Chloe? Are you ok honey?"  "Oh, It's you" I said happily. "The one and only, again, is something wrong?" She asked. "Nah, I just thought you were the group-chat calling me" I replied as I laid down on my stomach.

"Ah, I can understand they can be very annoying" I smiled, "Yep! But they've been our friend since forever"

"Hehe, yeah, anyways look outside! I've got a big surprise for you!" She said giggling.

I got up off my bed and walked over to my window. There stood the one and only. She was wearing her favorite dark red hoodie and baggy jeans. Her dark black hair was tied into a Bessy ponytail, covering her right eye. She looked up at me and waved. I smiled and waved back. I shut my curtains and quickly ran downstairs. "Honey where are you-"

"I'm hanging out with my friend Scarlett, ok? Ok! Bye love you!" I quickly said to my mom as I slid on my shoes and ran out the door. I ran over to Scarlett hugging her. She lifted me up and spun me around, as we both laughed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my appointment" she said putting me back down at the ground.

"All is forgiven baby" I said kissing her on the cheek. She blushed, and looked away. I giggled and held her hand. "So, what's my surprise?" I asked. "Is that all you care about?" She asked jokingly. I chuckled and hugged her. She giggled and playful rolled her eyes,

"Well if you must know, I am going to take you to dinner~" she said poking my nose. "Wait really?" I asked excitedly. She nodded, putting her hands in her pocket. I squealed happily and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back. "Shall we go my lady?" She asked holding her hand out. I nodded and took her hand. She walked over to her car, opening the passenger door. "Why thank you~" I said teasingly, sitting down. She shut the door and go into the driver side. "We ready to go?" She asked looking over at me. I smiled and nodded. "Then let's be on our way!"

"Now that is what I call a date! First we go to the movies and then a fancy restaurant? You really know how to make a girl fall for you" I said looking over at her. "Just a specialty if mine~" She said, a silly little grin formed across her face. I smiled and looked out the window. "Hey Chloe" I looked over at her. "If I told you that.. monster are real, would you believe me?" She asked, clutching onto the stirring wheel.

"Well uh, no not really, why?" I questioned. "Just... wondering" She whispered. "Your not mad that I said no, right?" "What? Of course not, why would you think that?" "Well I don't know.. you went silent after I said no" "I'm not mad I just had nothing else to say" She lied, ending the conversation. We sat in silence. A very akaward silence. She stopped the car in front of my house. "Thanks for taking me out him" I said kissing her cheeked. She replied with as calm smile. "I love you darling" She said with a loving smile. "Love you too!" I smiled, shutting the door. I waved goodbye and turned around. After a couple of minutes, I heard her car drive off.

"Monsters? What could she possible mean by that.." I asked myself. I decided to just shrug it off. I grabbed my house key and unlocked the front door. "Honey there you are! We were worried sick!" My mother cried running over to me. "I didn't mean to worry you mother, I was just going out with a friend" "But why was thou out so late?" My father asked jokingly. "Thou was watching a show with a close friend before going out to eat, father" I replied.

He chuckled and held my mother waist. "Just be a little bit more specific when your talking and where you going, Alright?" "Alright alright" My mother kissed me on my cheek and smiled, "It's late, you get ready for bed" I nodded and ran upstairs.

Words: 785