.Chapter 6.

Gigi stopped the car infornt of a old abounded building. She got out of the car, slamming the door on her way out. I slowly got out of the car, clutching onto my phone as if it was a weapon. Gigi motioned me to follow her, I gave her a nod and followed close behind. The two of us stopped at the front door. Gigi gently knocked on it lightly. Shuffling could be heard from behind the door before the door swing open, almost hitting me in the face. In the doorway stood a scared Scarlett. "Scarlett!" I cheered running over and hugging her. Gigi grabbed me and pulled me off her, hiding me behind her back.

"Gigi? Whats-". "Carlos! Come get her!" Gigi yelled. Carlos grabbed Scarlett by her arms, dragging into the building. Scarlett screamed and yelled, trying to get out of his grasp. "Hey! Let her go!" I yelled walking over. Gigi grabbed me and pulled me back. "What-? Gigi!"

"Chloe listen, Scarlett isn't herself right now, she's a blood-thirsty vampire" Gigi said gripping onto my shoulders. "Well why can't I go over-" "Because she wants your blood" I looked over at Scarlett then back at Gigi. "What am I supposed to do?"  "We're not sure right now... I'd say just keep your distance" 

"Then why did you even bring me here?" I asked puzzled. "To see if you could help her somehow" Mary said, gently patting my shoulder. I jumped at the sound of her voice, but soon relaxed realizing it was her.

"Now, follow me" Mary said grabbing my hand. She took me into the building, sitting me down infront of an old dusty table. "Please just, stay here for now" Mary pleaded, turning around and walking towards the others. I sighed and placed my cheek in my hand. I watched as they tied her wall to a wall as she screamed and cried.

I felt horrible. I wanted to get up and do something but I couldn't. I don't know why....

"Sad what there doing to me huh?"

I jumped and turned around to see.. Scarlett? "How did you-" Scarlett placed a finger on my mouth, grabbing my hand and leading me into a dark shadow. "S-Acarlett? Where are we going?" I asked.

She simply smiled and turned the other way, dragging me behind her. It was silent. All of a sudden, She stopped. "Scarlett-" She turned around, slamming her lips into mine. Whether the kiss was gentle or rough, I was unsure of.

But ethier way, I kissed back, slowly wrapping my arms around her neck. Her hands slipped down to my hips, caressing them gently. "Chloe!" Carlos called out running over to us. I broke the kiss, looking over at him. Scarlett hissed and turned me around. "Come with me Chloe, It will be just me and you" Scarlett is placing her hand in my cheek.

"I- um.."  "Chloe! Slowly walk over here, don't look back!" 

"You love me right Chloe? Right? You'll come with me right?" Scarlett asked gripping my wrist. "Well um.."

"Chloe!" "Chloe.." "Chloe!" "Chloe" "Chloe" "CHOLE!!!"

"Shut up!"

I sat up quickly, looking around the dark room. "Where am I..?" I asked myself, looking around. It was my room. I looked over to see Scarlett, fast asleep next to me. I let out a breathy sigh and lied down, cuddling into Scarlett.

'Was that a werid dream? Or maybe a vision?' I asked myself. I eventually just shrugged it off as I fell back asleep.

"Good morning girls!" My mother called out to us happily. Scarlett smiled and waved as I just yawned. We both sat down at the table. "Scarlett" I spoke. "Yes?" "Can I tell you about my werid dream? After breakfast?" I asked, whispering the last part. She gave me a confused look but nodded.

I looked over my mom who was finishing up the dishes. "You like pancakes, right Scarlett?" My mother asked placing my food in front of me. "Yes Ma'am" Scarlett said smiling. My mother nodded and put a plate for pancake's infront of Scarlett. Scarlett thanked her and grabbed her fork. She grabbed a piece of her pancake and shoved it in her mouth. I smiled and started eating my eggs. My dad sat on the opposite side of scarlett, reading the newspaper for whatever reason. My mother sat down next to him, placing a plate of food infornt of him and herself.

"So, Chloe, how as you sleep?" My mother asked sitting down. "It was okay" I replied putting a handful of eggs in my mouth. My mom smiled and nodded. "What about you scarlett?"

"I had a... Great sleep! I slept like a baby" She said smiling. My mother smiled and looked over at my mother. "Darling? Are you hungry?" My mother asked moving the news paper out of his face.

"Yes my darling I am, I was just trying to catch up on the news" He replied placing the newspaper on the table. My mother smiled and held his hand. They looked at each other for an akaward amount of time before eating once again. "I'm finished" I said standing up and grabbing my plate. "Me too" scarlett got up and followed me to the sink.

We placed out dishes in the sink and headed back to my room.

"So what was your crazy dream about?" Scarlett asked, sitting next to me on my bed. "Well... Gigi took me to this werid old building and you were there! And you were hungry or something? Oh and Carlos and allison where there, and they told me to sit down at some table as they chained you up but you weren't actually chained up!" I stopped to catch my breath. 

"You were behind me and you kissed me? And then I think Gigi or maybe Carlos? I'm not sure, anyways, they told me to walked over to them slowly but you didn't want me to so you tried to convince me to stay with you a-and" I stopped again.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down babe" Scarlett placed her hands on my shoulders. "I'm scared Scarlett...what if my dream was some kind of warning?" 

"It's okay baby, I'm sure it was just... an odd dream" She smiled, but her smile wasn't very reassuring.

Words: 1058