.Chapter 5.

"And that's when I broke up with him" I finished looking over at Scarlett.

She just nodded and pretended to understand. I chuckled and placed my hand gently on her back.

"Girls, time for bed" My mother said handing Scarlett some blankets and a pillow. Scarlett smiled and thanked her standing up and heading towards my room. "Chloe remember to-"

"Oh my gosh... Dad vampires aren't real, especially not the monsters that you made up to keep me in bed." I snapped in annoyance, following Scarlett upstairs. I slammed my door and turned to my window. I groaned angrily and walked over, locking it.

Scarlett have me a small smile, placing her blanket and pillow on my bed. "Woah, Great bed making skills scarlett" "I always have to clean my sheets and remake my bed so often because of you, of course I'm good at it" She teased.

I blushed and looked away from her. She giggled and grabbed her pajamas. "I'm going to change, if you want you can watch~" 

"Scarlett!" I chuckled. She laughed and shut the bathroom door. I playfully rolled my eyes and put my pajamas on. Once we were both done, I turned off the lights and scarlett and I fell asleep.

BUZZ

I jumped and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

"Yo, Chloe my parents are fighting again :/ can I hang at ur house??? Pls and Thxs u <3"

It was Gigi. I frowned and opened my bedroom door. At the end of the hall was my mom. She was carrying a laundry basket to the laundry room. She stopped and looked at me. "Oh Why honey, need something?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, Gigi said her parents are fighting and she wants to come over"

My mother simply smiled and nodded. I shut my door and texted back Gigi.

"My mom said it was fine, come on over"

Gigi texted me 'ok' and went offline. I put my phone back in my pocket and sat in my bed. I scrolled through tik-toks until Gigi bust through my door. "Chloe!" She cries running over. I sat up and held my arms out. She ran into them, hugging me tightly.

I rubbed her back, letting her cry into my shoulder. She eventually called down as sat next to me. We sat in silence. It wasn't akaward it was just...sad.

Buzz!

Gigi looked down at her phone. She made a confused face and opened the text. "Gigi, is it ok if I ask who's texting you?"

"It's... Scarlett" She mumbled reading the text. "Scarlett? Wait you have her number?" She simply nodded, re-reading the text over and over again. "Chloe we need to go, now" Gigi said getting up.

"What why?" I asked standing up. "I'll explain in the car, you call Mary, I'll call Carlos, ok?" She finished, looking over at me. I nodded and grabbed my phone. We snuck past my parents and into her car. She started it up and started talking to Carlos.

Mary didn't answer.

Words: 509