.Chapter 4.

I walked down the crowded hallways, dodging the group of athlete's that would pass me by. "Chloe!" I turned around to see... Michel?

"Oh uh hey Michael" I said awkwardly smiling. "I was just wondering if you maybe wanted hang out some time?" "Uh, sure, just give me your number" I said putting my hand out. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and placed it on my hand. I went to his contacts and added my number. "Here" I said handing it back to him. "Thanks-"

"Chloe!" Scarlett called out running to me. "Baby!" I cheered jumping into her arms. She held me until Micheal left the school with a look of suspicion. "Can I hang at your place for a bit Chloe? We need to.. talk" Scarlett asked letting me go. "Of course you can, is it a bad talk?" "No! It's just.. important." I simply nodded.

"Your still driving a limo?" Scarlett joked. "You know it, now come on!" I pushed her in, crawling in behind her. Lea shut the door and walked to the front. "So what are we gonna do now that we're alone~?" I teased.

"I don't know, what are we going to do? Perhaps... Kisses!" Scarlett said grabbing my face and kissing all over it. "Scarlett!" "Hehe, I'm sorry I couldn't help it~" Scarlett teased. I giggled and layed my head on her shoulder. She rapped her arms around my waist, laying her head on mine.

"Scarlett!" I laughed as she planted soft kisses a cross my neck. "What? I'm just giving you some loving~!"

"Scarlett!"I giggled as she gently kissed my neck. "Wait wait! I need to ask you something" I interrupted, looking up at her. "Ok, what is it?" She asked sitting up. "What did you want to talk about?" Scarlett frowned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh.. uh Okay... promise me, you won't tell anyone" I nodded and crawled over, sitting next to her.

"I won't, I swear on my life" Scarlett sighed and grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently. "Chole.. I'm a vampire" I looked at her, puzzled. "Your a... mythical creature..?" "Yes, or well no" "I don't understand, are you like those werid kids on tik-tok who think there fairy's because they can push themselves up off the ground?" I asked. "What? No, I really am one" I nodded in confusion. "Ok listen...

Me and my family have been alive for many years. The whole vampire family started way back in the 1970s... My grandfather was an investigator, who also did research on 'mythical creatures'. Turns out, there no mythical! He decided to get bitten by a vampire and well..."

I think you can guess what else happened.." she finished. "Wait so...you actually bite people and like...suck blood?" I asked. She looked and the ground and nodded. "Are you hungry?" "Uh no, I actually have my blood list under control"

"Woah you must be a powerful... Vampire" "I'm not powerful, I can only control it because of the necklace my mother made for me" She replied grabbing the gem and showing it to me. It was a beautiful shade of red with a black cross in the middle. "Woah... Can you drink my blood?" I asked holding her hand. "W-what?!" "You heard me"

"N-No Chloe, I'm not going to put you in danger of being drained" I kissed her on the cheek and sat next to her. "I love you, no matter what" Scarlett smiles and kissed me on my forehead. "I love you too"

Words: 599