.Chapter 3.

I sat by the door, scrolling through my tik-tok page which was full of a bunch of random crap I don't care about. I turned my phone off and looked outside, The autumn atmosphere was very relaxing. "Chloe! Your limo is ready to go!" My mom called out. "Alright! I'm coming!" I said getting off the couch. I walked over to the front door, turning my phone on silent. I walked over to my limo, my maiden, Lea, opened the door for me. "Thanks Lea" I said smiling. She simply nodded and shut the door as I sat in the car. "Good morning Chloe!" My driver called to me from the front. "Good morning~!" He smiled at me in the mirror and started the limo. I looked out the window, watching as the houses and people passed by.

We eventually got to my school. My driver stopped infornt of the school. "Alright, see you guys later!" I said crawling out of the limo. Lea waved goodbye to me as I walked into the school.

"Good morning class" My teacher said walking into the classroom. "Good morning" the class mumbled in response. "Miss Scarlett, I see your here early" My teacher said with a smile. "Yes, I am" Scarlett said annoyed. "You ok honey?" I asked looking over at her. "Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine I just hate this teacher" She said mumbling the last part. I nodded and looked back at the teacher. "As you know, today we're moving seats. "No!" Me and Scarlett whispered yelled almost at the same time.

We both looked at each other worried. "What if we're not together?" I asked Scarlett. "It's ok Chloe, we've been sat next to each other since the beginning of the year, she would move us now right?" "Right" I smiled. "Alright everyone up!"

"Scarlett and Jamie and Chloe and Michael" The teacher finished. "You jinxed it Scarlett" I whispered. She nodded in response and walked to her seat. I walked over to mine, placing my book down in the table. "Alright, today we'll get to know our new table buddies, go ahead and fill out the piece of paper with your table buddy. I sighed and looked over at Michael. "Hi, I'm Chloe" I said holding my hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Michael" He replied smiling. "So uh, all we do is ask each other questions?" He questioned. "I'm pretty sure" He nodded and looked down at the paper. "So, Chloe, what's your favorite food?" "Pancakes for sure" "Pancakes?" "Yep! Best food on earth!" He let out a quiet chuckle as he wrote my answer down. "So micheal, what's your favorite food?" "Hm..I don't know, probably... Chicken Strips" "Nice!" I replied smiling. I wrote down 'Chicken strips' on my paper. "So, Chloe, what's your..."

"Ugh! I hate my new seat" Scarlett complained as we walked out of the classroom. "Me too, and we have to stay there for the whole month!" Scarlett let out an angry grunt as we continued down the hall. "Hey! Chloe!" I turned around to see Mary, running towards me and Scarlett...Again. "Hey ally, What's Up?" "Carlos is flirting with a cheerleader!" She cried.

"Ok and? What am I suppose to do?" "Help me!" I gently put my hand on her shoulder, looking her in the eye. "I can't do anything Mary, this is all up to you, it's your man, not mine" I said smiling. "Woah, thanks that really made me feel better Chloe" She said sarcastically. "Hey queens!! What's up?" Gigi cheered walking over.

"Hey Gi" I said waving. "Nothing much, just a simp who can't admit she's a simp" Scarlett whispered to Gigi. "Who Mary?" Scarlett nodded and made a shush symbol with her finger. "Wow, thanks for revealing my secrets, scar-lett" Scarlett simply giggled and followed Gigi into their classroom. "Come on Mary, let's go" I said grabbing her arm. She sighed and nodded. We both walked down the hall to our class.

Words: 670