.Chapter 8.

I blinked slowly, adjusting to the light shining above me. I looked around. I was in a very small room, all that surrounded me was walls. "W-Where am I...?" I quietly asked myself. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I looked down at my arms to see they were tied to the wall with chains. "What the..?" I tried to move my wrist but it felt as if the chains were glued to my skin. "Mom? Dad?" I yelled out. No reply. I tried to hold in my tears, but I couldn't help it.

"Carlos? Gigi? Mary?... S-scarlett?" I yelled out. No reply. I let the tears fall down my cheeks. I sobbed, pulling my knees to my chest. "About time you woke up" and unknown voice said walking over to me. "Who's there?" I yelled backing into the wall. They slowly made there way into the light. It was...

Michel

"Good morning sleepy head" he said smiling. "What did you do to me?!" I yelled. He sighed and shook his head. "I really didn't want to have hurt you, but you didn't cooperate" He replied bending down to me. I sobbed and looked away from him. He put his hand on my cheek, slowly making me face him.

"I won't hurt you anymore, if you answer my question's" He smiled sweetly, but the smile looked more sinister than sweet...

"Question's about what?" I asked as he wiped my tears away. "That disgrace you call your girlfriend." He hissed. "Watch what you call her." I snapped.

He chuckled, "Remember who's the one tied up." He stood up and walked back into the darkness. "Come back here!" I yelled. He stopped and chuckled, walking back into the light. I slammed myself into the wall as far as I could. He held a huge butcher knife, a horrifying smile on his face.

"Now will you answer my question?" He asked. I nodded my head as fast as i could. "So," He walked towards me, tossing the knife in his hand. "What do you know about Scarlett? I wanna know everything."

"She's 17, straight A student, used to be a loner, she's not the richest person I've ever met, she loves tradition, she's not very talkative, um.. She has a lot of friends, loves her friends, loves me... And is.. a monster or something like that" I said fake giggling at the last part.

"I see, what kind of monster?" He asked. There was no kindness in his voice. He was serious. "A uh... Vampire? Or something, it's stupid I know." He tensed up. "So it is her.." he whispered to himself. "What?"

"Nothing, thank you, you move been so good today" He said kissing my cheek. He stood up and walked back into the darkness. I tried wiping the kiss off my cheek, but then I remembered my hands were chained to the wall. "Micheal! Can you at least let me move my arms around a little?" I yelled out. No reply. I sighed and looked at the ground, soaked with my tears.

SCARLETT  P O V

"Hey Mary." I waved as she walked past. "Hey Scarlett!" She waved following Gigi. I smiled and kept looking for Chloe. I haven't seen her all day.

"Oh um Mrs. Regards!" I called out running over to her. "Oh hello Ms scarlett, what's up?" She asked turning over to me. "Have you seen Chloe at all today? I can find her anywhere" I said as I frowned. "I'm sorry Scarlett, I haven't, but I'm sure she around here somewhere." She smiled and walked into her classroom.

I sighed and turned around. "Ow!" I grabbed my nose and looked up. "Oh I'm sorry, are you ok?" I nodded and let go of my nose.

"Your Scarlett right?" He asked smiling. I nodded and backed away from him a bit."I know we're Chloe is."

"Really? Where?" I asked. "Follow me, I'll show you." I nodded and followed him. 

Words: 668