.Chapter 7.

I waved goodbye to Scarlett as her got into her parents car. I bit my lip as she drove off. "That dream..."

"Chloe! Come in honey! It's cold outside!"  "Darling it's 75 degrees outside" "Oh"

I sighed and walked over to my parents. "I was just about to come in anyways" I replied walking upstairs to my room. "Wait honey! Aren't you going to eat something? We could go out and eat if you-"

"No mom it's fine, I'm not very hungry" I gave her a fake smile and continued up the stairs. "That dream had to have meant something..." I mumbled to myself opening my bedroom door. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and turned it on.

"No message's? That's odd..." I shrugged and put I'm phone in my purse. I yawned and grabbed my brush off my dresser. I walked over to my mirror and started to brush my hair. "Dang it, I need to curl it again"

"Chloe! Someone's at the door for you!" My mother called out.
"Okay coming!" I put my brush down, walking downstairs and toward the couch. There sat... Micheal?

"Hey Chloe!" He said waving. I waved looking over at my parents. My father shrugged and my mother gave me a concerned smile. "So uh, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was wondering if we could just... talk" I nodded and motioned him to follow me. He smiled and followed me up the stairs. I opened my bedroom door and walked in, He followed behind.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked looking over. He grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall. 'cliche' I thought to myself. "Tell me everything you know about Scarlett" He whispered. "What? Why? Do you like her?"

"Chloe this isn't time to joke around, I don't want to hurt you" He replied rubbing his thumb across my cheek. "W-what do you mean you don't want to hurt me? Micheal what's going on?" I asked. My hands were shaking, my legs felt wobbly, I felt like crying. I was panicking. "Shh, don't cry Chloe, everything will just fine if you tell me what you know" He whispered hugging me as I desperately tried to push him off.

"S-stop treating me like I'm your lover! I'm not! I'm calling the police.." I yelled grabbing my phone out my purse. He grabbed my wrist, ripping my phone out of my hand and throwing it across the room. "I thought you would've cooperated... Oh well" He smiled and punched me, slamming his knuckle into the side of my head. My ears started to ring, my vision was blurred. "Sorry, Darling"

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Word: 460