(8)

(Olivia's Pov) 

How I wish I could be in the same class as Pete, but Midtown dubbed me as mightily unstable. So now I'm in a class with 17 other students who have been given this label. The school thought it would be a good idea to give those who were off, a different class. Where teachers come to us, and we only leave the room for lunch, and to go home. It just puts a target on our backs, and if we try to defend ourselves it's seen as a mental breakdown.

Anyway school goes on as normal. Lesson after lesson goes by before Lunch break is finally here. I make my way to the cafeteria avoiding the areas I know my bullies hang out. 

as I enter the cafeteria, I see my brother sitting at his regular table, talking and laughing with his friends. With a smile, I collect my food and sit on the opposite side of the large room. 

"Why are you always looking at those people during lunch? Do you like one of them or something?" I already know who asked this question. the only person in this entire building I can call a friend outside of my brother, which I've been told doesn't count, Austin.

"What? No! Why in the world would you suggest that? That's my brother and his friends. And I've asked you to stop sneaking up on me." I not so quietly explained to him. His mouth turns into an O shape with understanding, completely ignoring the last part of what I said. 

Austin is in the off-minded class with me. He has bipolar, and his doctor said he shouldn't be on any of the medication till he stops growing. He is an extreme extrovert and has somehow made friends with everyone in the class. 

"Why don't you eat with them then, instead of sitting by yourself over here?" 

lowering my head I give a probably way to honest answer. "I already take up so much of his time. Here, he gets to be around normal people that he actually chose to be around, instead of being forced to hang out with me. Why would I take that away from him?" 

Austin stayed quiet for a moment, before releasing a sigh. "I understand that feeling. But you literally have a condition that makes it hard for you to understand others' emotions, so take those thoughts with a grain of salt." "yeah, your right," I replied with a sigh.

 We end up talking for the rest of lunch, well mostly him but still. 

The rest of the school day went by at its normal suffocating rate.

As the final bell rang, I fled the classroom and headed to the curb where Happy would pick me and Peter up. The only problem is he is nowhere to be seen, and neither is Happy's car.

My phone rang, snapping me back to reality (A/N oh, there goes gravity. No? ok). Glancing at the caller ID I answer the phone. 

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what's up?"

"Not sure if Pete told you but he brings his friends to the tower on Mondays. Happy should be there any moment now to pick up spidey and friends. I'll be picking you up, be there in a few minutes." with that he hung up the phone not waiting for my response.

Ok, change of plans.

I watch as Peter Ned and Mj leave with Happy. It wasn't long before Mr. Stark pulled up in a very expensive-looking car, grabbing the attention of all my fellow students who were still here.

My heart rate skyrocketed as his window rolled down. He tilted his signature sunglasses down, peering over them. "You coming kid? I don't have all day." I gather my things quickly and rush over to the car. not saying a word, I climbed into the passenger seat. 

he pulled away from the school, putting a hand out of the window pretending its a wave goodbye to the high schoolers standing there stunned.

"Sorry, I'm late. I went to Mc Donalds." Mr. Stark says handing me a happy meal box, and a Capri sun. I let out a small chuckle taking the food. best not dad ever.

A/N) look, look. I finished another chapter. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.