(22)

I was sitting in the bathroom waiting for more people to leave. though as the halls were just about to clear someone called my name from the doorway of the girls' bathroom.

"Olivia? you in hear?" I recognized the voice as Austin immediately. opening the stall I was hiding in I confronted him. "what are you doing here?" he shifted on his feet Slightly. "You weren't in class and I heard that someone was hiding in hear, so... is everything alright?" He looked like he wanted an answer, so I started explaining what happened earlier. Leaving out the whole Tony Stark thing though.

But before I could finish my tail, Peter's friend MJ came into the restroom. "Uh hey, Olivia." It came more as a question than a greeting as she glanced between Austin and me. "Peter has been looking for you for 30 minutes. He seems to be worried about something." There was a moment's pause with a heavy atmosphere.

MJ kept glancing at us back and forth until I broke the silence. "I thought Peter would have left by now." She shook her head. "He didn't want to leave without you. Something about showing you he would be there for issues or something. He was speaking really fast, even for Peter." A small smile came to my face. "I guess I should go then," I said to Austin.

I left with MJ without looking back at my friend. but if I did, I would have seen his scowl forming.

the walk to the front of the building was quiet. not an awkward quiet to my surprise, just quiet. MJ kept glancing at me as we walked. I was going to ask why when Peter came running up to me, engulfing me in a hug. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset!" Peter was saying fairly loudly, causing me to cringe a bit.

"It's fine Peter. I need to hear it. I was being a little bit of a busy boody" Peter lets out a small chuckle "lets go home" Peter said whale walking in the deretion of the bus stop. "I invited Ned and MJ to come hang out." I noded my haed, and the four of us made our way to the tower, whith another day of school done.

A/N: soory for the short chapter. we have like 9 pepole at our house for the holiday and it leaves me with little time. I hope you all have a great Easter.