(25)

Girls day. This is probably only the second or third time I have pertisapated in one. Our first distinction was a salon located in a strip mall, not to far from the tower. The shop was fairly large compared to the others that I've seen.

The main room was decorated with light pinks and blues, fake flowers spread around. In the center of the room was one of those glass and water walls, breaking up the room. The biggest surprise though was that it was completely empty on a Saturday morning.

"Welcome back ladies, shall we start you on your regular treatments?" A woman asked. Not weighting for there response she pressed a button and a team of girls came out from the back.

"As always Ms Lee, though today I have brought along an extra." Mrs. Potts gestures to me, "Nothing to invasive. Though. Hair and hands."

We were ushered off to difrent stations, starting me off with a manicure. The reason for the emptiness became known as Ms. Romanoff started talking about her work life, Ms. Maximoff and Mrs Potts joining in. I sat and listened while my technician poked and prodded at my hands.

Before I knew it both my hands and hair where done to perfection. My nails were painted in the French tip style, and my brown hair was washed conditioned and set, making my fluffy mess of curls look tamed for once in my life.

I was only waiting a little while when the other three where done, though instead of leaving we were shown into another room. Inside was a large amount of clothes and a changing room off to the side. One of the staff wheels over a rack with outfits already picked out.

"Are these the outfits I ordered." Mrs. Potts asked. "Yes they are. If you need anything just call." And with that she left.

Ms. Maximoff handed me a hanger and a shoe box with what I presume is my outfit. "Go ahead and change. The changing room is right there." I nod my head and set off.

The outfit was a simple black flowy tank-top dress that stopted right below my knees. The shoes are light green convers that matched my hoodie.

I exited the changing room and Ms

I exited the changing room and Ms. Maximoff was the only one there, already dressed in her new outfit. She was wearing black jeans, a tight moron v-neck a gray cardigan and black flats.

"You look great Olivia. Do you like it?" She asked. I responded with a simple nod and a hand jester towards her own outfit. No matter how hard I tried no words came came out today except for the 'good morning' turds the super soldiers.

Maximoff seemed to be confused. "My outfit? Yah I like it. I'm guessing that's what you mean?" I nod again. The others soon joined us

Mrs. Potts was dressed in a navy skirt suit, a powder blue under shirt and Navy heels looking as perfeshinal as always. Ms. Romanoff is wearing blue jeans, a black tank-top and a camo green canvas jacket.

"Ok it looks like we are ready to go to our next location." Ms. Romanoff stats. We leave and head back to the car. A long drive do to New York traffic latter and we head to the next location, a fancyish looking restaurant for lunch.

The restaurant looked rather full as it was now noon-thirty. We walked up to the front desk. This time Ms. Maximoff was the one who did the talking. "We are hear for are 12:30 reservation."

"Name please, than I can escort you ladies to your table." The man said with a smile. We were seated in a corner of the second story. The view from the large window showed the garden patio area, it was truly beautiful with all the flowers. Evreything on the menu looked amazing.

"Do you know what you want Olivia?" I shake my head. I haven't a clue. I don't want to get something expensive which proved harder then I thought. I guess that's  to be expected, but still.

"The soups are very good here, as well as the pastas." Maximoff suggests. "And anything with fish is delicious." Romanoff gave her own impute. I looked at both suggestions.

Mrs. Potts gave an understanding look. "I think you would like the Chicken Alfredo, Peter seemed to really like it when he was here." I try to give a vocal response but I just couldn't, I gave up and nodded once again.

The food was amazing. Though when the others asked about me if I enjoyed it, I couldn't answer. I'm getting a little frustrated. No matter how much I try I can't speak. Even with my SI hoodie evreything around me was to much. My vision has been blurry for at least 20 minutes, putting a fog on the world.

I was looking around at my stranding intrigued by foggy-ness of it all. As the others spoke I can only understand evrey other word making paying attention to the conversation a lot harder. After a few minutes of overly trying to understand I just couldn't focus anymore. The Voices faded out becoming just another sound in the restaurant. I made sure I was turned towards the conversation waching for body movement in there blurry forms to copy.

This is how it went for the rest of the time we were in the restaurant, and when we left, and in the car. I wasn't even paying attention to where the we were heading. It seemed as though the time in the car was a max of 3 minutes, but when I exited the car I had no idea where I was. I tried to follow Mrs. Potts but I kept on losing her anytime my sight wondered.

I was lead to I quitter place. " Ol-ia w- you s- d-wn." I could make out what she wad saying though she was speaking directly at me so I'm guessing Mrs. Potts is speaking to me. She gets closer and I jerk away. I start to scratch at the exposed skin on my neck.

I'm so focused on trying to focus on Mrs. Potts I missed Ms. Romanoff coming behind me and flipping my hood over my head. All the background noise starts to faded. The hoodie starts to compress just a little, applying pressure to my arms and torsos. The brightness of the world was turned down, making things less shiny and reflective. It started off slow and 5 minutes later and evreything was baribale again.

The first words I could make out was from Maximoff. "Do we have evreything we came for? Cool. Maybe we should just go home than Olivia seems to have burnt-out." The others agree and Mrs. Potts turned to face me.

"Would it be ok if I held your hand? We are a while away from the car and since we have been siting here the crowed has become bigger, and I don't want you to get lost." Her voice was kind and it was a relief to actually be able to hear her voice clearly. I gave a nod and hold out my hand. She graded it gently in hers and escorted me towards the car. It was weird holding her hand. I have only ever held Peter's or Aunt May's, but I enjoyed it. I really do trust her and Mr. Stark.

The words from the Masked Shadow replayed in my head.

'You idiotic girl, you think your mommy and daddy will save you? They aren't even your parents.'

Not my parants. The are letting me be with them because of Peter, and I'm ok with that. After all he goes through he deserves parent figures. Not to say the Aunt May isn't a parent to us, but Peter spends more time protecting her mentaly and caring for her than she does for us. It's not her fault, she has lost evreyone. But she stopped being an active parent in our lives since uncle Ben died.

A/N) sorry for such a looong wait for this chapter. Hop you enjoy it.

And thank you all for reading :)