(10)

A/N) Sorry for the long wait

Peter's POV)

Mondays are my second favorite day. Mr. Stark lets me bring Ned and Mj to the tower. We get to hang out and it's really fun, sometimes they even get to stay the night.

The three of us were hanging out in my lab. Mj is reading a book on one of the bean bags in the corner, Ned is messing with some of my code for a new project that we are making as I work on some of the other parts of said project.

"Ok, so I think I got it working. Won't be able to do a bug fix for the dowiky till you're done with the body of the thingamajig." Ned informed me as I heard him start spinning around in his chair. "Cool, I need to finish the thingy for the stuff then it's done." I acknowledged not looking up from my project. "You two are such big nerds." Mj comments

Time flew by before I knew it F.R.I.D.A.Y was calling the three of us back to the common floor for dinner.

"You have been really quiet today dude, you Good?" the silence that I forgot what was there was broken by Ned. "Oh, yeah I'm good. Just thinking about Liv. I'm having so much fun being at the tower all the time. Liv has only come out of the room like maybe 3 times this weekend and she is usually more active than this." "She is on the ASD spectrum, right? So this would be hard for her." MJ added hoping into the conversation. "Yeah MJ is right she just needs time." "Yeah, just more time," I say under my breath, we finally got to the common floor. Everyone was around the table, all except Olivia. I know this is hard for her. But as her twin brother I know her, and I know if she keeps to herself while she is here then it will be worse for her ASD to ruin her new routine of hiding.  

A/N) ugghhhhhhh.

 So I have had survivor writer's block, A lack of will to do anything, and 3 sick faster kittens that probably won't make it. But I got this sorry excuse for a chapter done and I'm going to try to do the writing more because it's a nice destresser.