(20)

Olivia's POV

The morning started as the usual  6:30 am alarm ranged. School was starting back up today, and I had every intention of helping with breakfast. As planned the night before I had my clothes in the bathroom and I put my hair up.

Grabbing my phone, I rush to the kitchen where Mr. Bucky, Mr. Rogers, and Ms. Romanoff were starting the morning meal. "May I help?" I asked placing my phone on the counter, I held my breath waiting for an answer. "Sure kid. Could you mix this while I start cutting fruit?" I responded with a quick nod as Mr. Bucky handed me the bowl of dough.

I was jittery as I helped and the spy and super soldiers picked up on it. As we worked on breakfast they kept glancing over at me, though soon enough Mr. Rogers and Ms. Romanoff fell into an easy-going conversation. Mr. Bucky would have me try off with him on the stuff we were doing pressing to the next step. All he would say to me is "switch off" before handing me what he was doing.

"You know your way around a kitchen. Cook often at home?" Ms. Romanoff asked out of nowhere. "Umm, yeah. I used to make dinner for Aunt May and Peter." She nodded, as Mr. Rogers, joined this conversation as well. "That's great Olivia. Do you like cooking?" "yes, I do." there was a moment of quiet before an alarm on my phone went off. 

"I have to wake up Peter." with that I leave the kitchen, making my way back to my brother. "Peter, wake up. we have school today" peter stares in his bed groaning. "why are they starting school up on a Wednesday." "because they like to be confusing. now get up there is breakfast." 

Peter got up, and grab a pair of clothes to go change. I grabed our school bags as he exited the bathroom. his hair is a mess, clothes winkeld and the bruses on his arm show how rough last nights outing was. We walk to the kitchen were the others finished breackfeast and the rest of the team was in the kitchen or the jioned dining rooom.

evreyone eat fairly fast and brackfast was over quikly. evreyone was talking about what they were going to do today, with a few missions handed out. It was nice and I even droped a commont on what my plans for after school were wich was cleaning out my first aid kit. 

_______miny time skip______

Peter and I intered the school doors, we got a few more looks than normal wich made me feel off. I gussed its because of Mr. Stark came to pick us up the last time we were here. 

anyway, I followed Peter to our lockers which were fairly close together, when out of nowhere a large bang followed by a "Peins Parker!" rang through the hall. My brother let out a sigh of annoyance. I know Peter has walked me through why he can't just punt this kid down the hallway, but I'm still confused. He honestly doesn't need to fight he just needs to not let the man-child hit him. But Peter says it would give his idinty away if he 'fought' back but I think it would just show he is more confident in himself.  anyway back to the matter at hand. "Did you enjoy your vacation with your mommy, oh wait, yo-" so a stupid idea came to me and I might regret it, but "we did enjoy are vacation Flash, thanks for asking. and teknecly she isnt our mommy but we had a lot of fun with our gardeans."

Peters face went pale as Flash thompson turned slowly coming face to face with me. "what did you say bi-" "my name is Olivia, and I was tanking you for asking about our vacation. How was yours?" he started stutering with a look of confusion. As I have learnd form waching Mr. Stark, if you act as if the insalts and jokes are just a missundersatnding on there part they become stomped. he is acting higher than my brother, so I will act higher then him. "listen hear you other peins Parker, I can send you into next week, so back off. I have left you alone this long becouse your in that stupid pcyco class, but if your asking for it." he slamed his fist into his open hand like it was thretning. 

Peter steps inbetwen of me and Flash pushing me slightly behind him all pertective like. "look Flash, I let you pick on me all you want but leave my sister alone ." The look of detminatin on his face Peter stands in petection, but I'm not going to cower in the face of school drama so I stand beside him. 

"what are you going to do about It?" flash takes a step fowerd coming closer, geting into a charging position the bell blares calling the hords to class. "this isn't over Parker." Flash grawls under his breth, before walking off. 

"Olivia what the heck were you thinking?" Peter turned to me ready to argue though his friends came runing up to us.

"Dude that was so cool!" Ned his bestfriend practically yelled followed by "you finally grow some balls " by who I assume is MJ. Said girl then turns to me. "You must be Pete's sister. I'm Michelle, but everyone calls me MJ." "Hi Olivia!" Ned chimed in. Giving a small wave a walk off to get to class.

Once again I have made my day more complicated and inevitably more exhausting.