(13)

Olivia's POV

The familiar sound of my alarm clock woke me up. The morning sun shone through the window. With some effort, I climbed out of bed. It was Tuesday morning which means school. Glancing over to Peter's bed seeing my brother fast asleep. I go about my morning routine. Changing into a jean skirt and a long-sleeved t-shirt. Peter's alarm goes off, but my brother ignores it for a few more precious moments of sleep. Waking up my twin and watched him run around Just like the morning before, the tower felt like home again even if it was only for a few minutes. 

Tiny time skip

Both me and Pete left our room and made it to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. All the avengers were in the kitchen, either cooking, eating, or just sitting amongst their friends.

"Morning kids. Did you sleep well?" Mr. Rogers asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee. Peter didn't skip a beat to answer, as well as tell the adults in the room about his patrol last night. I listen closely as he recaps a fight he had with a villain. Peter moved through the kitchen with his newly acquired plate filling it with food. I take a seat next to Mrs. Pepper. Peter tosses me a muffin Mr. Bucky made, as he finds a place to sit. 

I watch how everyone talks with each other, conversation filling the room, topics all over the place. Some people are joking around, while others are talking about a mission I'm assuming that they are going to be on later. 

Before I knew it was time for me and Pte to leave for school. As we were leaving I heard Mr. Stark "we will work on the project more when you get back" a soft smile made its way to my face. Peter gave me a questioning glance, wanting me to respond. "Mr. Stark started something. It started as a simple sensory swing but it's becoming more like one of your spidey suits, packed full of gadgets. It's even going to have its on AI." 

I let out a sigh, it confuses me. Why is Mr. Stark doing this? There is no logical reason that I can find for his actions. 

Ugh, I hate people. 

I guess Peter picked up on the fact that I spaced out because when I interned reality again he was rambling too Happy about something. As Happy turned the corner our school was in sight. 

The first half of the day was well a Tuesday, lunch came in what felt like five minutes after the first bell. It was one of those days. I took my usual seat in the corner of the cafeteria, headphones in with a large number of cut-up apples. I was stuck in my head effectively blocking out the world. 

Maybe I blocked out the world a little too well because as I took off my headphones and looked up from my now empty fruit container, I saw my brother in his spidey suit facing what I could only assume was a villain. Looking around, all the other students were up against the wall or hiding under tables. 

Thoughts of confusion and worry ran through my head so fast I couldn't register most of it, I just sat there looking around, some of the other students were looking at me, they weren't trying to get me out of the line of danger, they were just looking at me like I was crazy. I mean I wasn't exactly right in the head, but those are thoughts for another time. 

A/N) hey peoples, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have gone so far off track from what I was intending for this story and I haven't even made it that far yet, so now I'm trying to figure out where the story is heading. If any of you have an idea I'm all ears.

I also may or may not have been forgetting to take my medicine that keeps my cosplay of a normal human functioning. So my bad. Next update hopefully soon.