Chapter 4--I want that Taehyun back

Y/n:I was---(Flinched back)

Taehyun:Uhh!Say!!Why are you stuttering??Say.Are you a stammer??

Y/n:I was missing my friend.

Taehyun:And who is your friend??

Y/n:He is very special to me.Though,he has changed,but he was very gentle and soft.He never yells at anyone.His smile was everything to me.

Taehyun:Do you think this excuse will save you from work??Stop thinking about him and do your work!(Yelled at Y/n)

Y/n:It seems like he dont remember me now!Once,I went to his birthday party.I gave him a surprise by preparing a magic show for him.He became the magician there.He loves magic!!Later,he left the country for future studies.I baked eggtarts for him but he couldn't take it as food are not allowed in the airport.But,he tasted them.Maybe,it was my eggtarts who turned him a bad person.I am dissapointed at him.How can he forget me??

Taehyun:Who are you??What's your name??

Y/n:Sorry.I have to make a phone call.I just come in 2 minutes.Dont worry.I will work after I am done.(Left)

Taehyun:Wait!!I dont know her name!!I know her!!She was my classmate back in highschool!Wait!That girl!!Park Y/n!!It's her and I forgot her

I came out of his office room making an excuse and I almost cried out being hurt.How can he be like this??I almost cried but Yeonjun caught me like this and he be like---

Yeonjun:What happened to you??Why are you crying??

Y/n:It's the CEO!!

Yeonjun:You mean Huening Kai-shii??

Y/n:Nahh!He is the managing director.The CEO was outside for business tour.He came today and he is so rude!!

Yeonjun:Dont worry!The CEO people are like this.

Y/n:It's not the fact.How did he change??He wasn't like this!!

Yeonjun::Ehh!What!!

Y/n:Ahh!Taehyun changed himself.I have to accept the fact that he is not that sweet boy anymore.I can't believe my crush dont knows me!(Spills everything unintentionally)

Yeonjun:Ohh!I see!!Wait,what!!Crush??

Y/n:Oh no!!I said nothing!!

Yeonjun:Come on,girl!You can tell me!We are collegues and neighbours too.We will be good friends soon!

Y/n:I will tell you later.But now,I will go now!There are works to be done.See you at the lunch time!

Yeonjun:Wait!!(Holded Y/n's hands)

Y/n:What happened??

Yeonjun:Let me hug you!Hugs can console anyone easily!(Hugged Y/n)

Y/n:What are you doing,Yeonjun??Anyone will see us!

As per I said,someone really saw us.It was Beomgyu who was shocked and there Yeonjun hugging me more tightly!And Beomgyu be like---

It was Beomgyu who was shocked and there Yeonjun hugging me more tightly!And Beomgyu be like---

Yeonjun be like after noticing Beomgyu spying over them--

Yeonjun:Why are you here??You need anything??Beomgyu:Nothing!Just enjoying the drama!You guys continue!!Dont be shy!!I am going!!(Left)Y/n:I should also go now!Thanks for that hug!!(Broke the hug and left)Time skips to lunchtime

Beomgyu:Nothing!Just enjoying the drama!You guys continue!!Dont be shy!!I am going!!(Left)
Y/n:I should also go now!Thanks for that hug!!(Broke the hug and left)

Time skips to lunchtime

Y/n:That's how I was hurt by him.He acts like an arrogant man.

Yeonjun:I see!!That's how he left and changed himself.Dont blame yourself!!

Y/n:Maybe,it's me.I never cooked anything.My hands are cursed!But,I can cook now!But,my mom never noticed me.I will surprise her at my parent's 25th anniversary!

Yeonjun:That's why your mom told us that day she cant cook but why did you acted that day??

Y/n:My mom was there,you idiot!

Yeonjun:But,I think something serious happened in his life that made him changed!

Y/n:Really??What happened to him??

Yeonjun:How would I know??You might have know about it!

Y/n:I also dont know.He was okay till he was here.Maybe something shocking happened to him when he was in London!

Yeonjun:I guess so!But,I still didn't see him.Where is he??How does your crush look like??

Y/n:Didn't you see the quarrel at the morning??

Yeonjun:No,I wasn't there!I was late today!

Y/n:See!It's him.That man wearing that black coat

Yeonjun:He is handsome though--Not bad!Y/n:What do you mean??Yeonjun:He is handsome but not more than me!Taehyun:Yaah!Park Y/n!Is it your name right??(Slammed his hands on the table)Y/n:Can you please stop slamming your hands on the table for god ...

Y/n:What do you mean??

Yeonjun:He is handsome but not more than me!

Taehyun:Yaah!Park Y/n!Is it your name right??(Slammed his hands on the table)

Y/n:Can you please stop slamming your hands on the table for god sake??It really hurts my ear!

Taehyun:Answer my question first.I dont have time for you all day.

Y/n:Yes.I am Park Y/n.I thought you forgot me.You came to remember my name!

Taehyun:Btw,tomorrow is sunday right!!

Y/n:Yes,I wont be here to see your face!!(Acted rudely but likes him tho-)

Taehyun:But,you are coming to my home,tomorrow!Here is the address!

He just again slams on the table again and puts a paper where the address was written.I flinched again and I looked up to see him.He glanced at me and we made an eye-contact.Then,he left and Yeonjun spoke--

Yeonjun:He really changed!There is no similiarity with him like the way you described the Old Taehyun!The new Taehyun is so arrogant.Arrogance flows from his veins.

Y/n:Ahh!I want that Taehyun back!!But,nvm!He changed!!

Yeonjun:I am done eating!Btw,let's exchange our contact numbers.

Y/n:Sure!

Next day in front of Taehyun's home

A castle!!It is the only word to describe his home

A castle!!It is the only word to describe his home.How do he even live in such a big home??Rich peoples!Taehyun must have made frienship with those arrogant English men and he also turned to arrogant!There I saw Taehyun coming out his home when he saw me from his room's widow.He was wearing a formal on sunday too

Taehyun:Good!You came on time!Y/n:It's my pleasure to maintain the time,sir!Btw,why did you call me today??Taehyun:Ohh!I called here you to arrange everything

Y/n:It's my pleasure to maintain the time,sir!Btw,why did you call me today??

Taehyun:Ohh!I called here you to arrange everything.A party is going to held in my home in the occasion of my father's friend coming here!So,I want everything perfect!!

Y/n:What!!A party???And you are tellling me now that there will be a party today!!

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you at the next chapter.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕