Chapter 18--Is a drama going to start??

Taehyun:Born with a silver spoon!!You told me right that I was born with.That's why I know.

Mr Kang:So what!!

Taehyun:You are such a characterless man!!

Mr Kang:Oh really!!Then ,you have gone after me!!My genetics are also in you!!

Taehyun:Excuse me??

Mr Kang:Haven't you see the breaking news about yourself??Hugging a girl and crying on her shoulder!!

Taehyun:What!!(Checking the news on his phone)

Mr Kang:I am proud of you!!You know??

Taehyun:I think you are deaf along being a pervert.Didn't you hear "bestfriend"???

Mr Kang:That's why!!I have seen the world.Classmates turns friends,friends turn to bestfriend and then lover and at last life-partner.

Taehyun:So what!!It's none of your business whether I love her or not!!

Mr Kang:Do you love her??Answer me Kang Taehyun!!

Taehyun:It's not your matter to focus!!!

Seulgi:Ahhh!You guys started quarelling at this early morning!!

Mr Kang:See by yourself.Your brother is always arguing with me!!He never listens to me!!He is against me just for his so called bestfriend or a slut!!

Taehyun:Dont DARE YOU call her a slut.She is not like that type!!(Grabbed his dad's collar)

Seulgi:What the hell you are doing,Taehyun!!Leave him right now!!

Mr Kang;See it by yourself!!How he crossed his limits just for that girl!!!

Seulgi:You shoudn't have call her that!And which girl!!Whom are you discussing about??

Mr Kang:First tell him to leave me!!

Seulgi:LEAVE HIM TAEHYUN!!

Taehyun:Here I go!!Now,I feel disgusted to see his face.(Left)

Seulgi:Taehyun!!Where are you going??

Taehyun:To hell!!

In my home

Y/n:Ahh!!Did you take your medicines,mom??

Mom:Yes,I did!!Btw,you will be baking a cake for the new year!!

Y/n:New year??Is it december??Waah!!I worked 2 months in Moa corporation!!

Mom:Yes!!It's 5th Dec!!Not many days are left for new year!

Y/n:Ohhh--------Okay!!Wait--------What did you say???

Mom:I said not more days are left for new year!!

Y/n:It's 5th Dec!!Dad!!!Where are you???I NEED A BIRTHDAY CAKEEEU!!

In office----

Beomgyu:Ohh!!I also forgot it is Soobin hyung's birthday!!

Huening Kai:So,what's the plan??Where is Yeonjun hyung??Tell the plan after he comes here!!

Y/n:I already told him the plan!He is now busy with Soobin in the 1tth floor!!And,you two will be here with the cake!!Here is the box.The cake is inside it!!Take this to the 5th floor!Right now!!Yeonjun will be there with Soobin at any moment!Lets go!!

Beomgyu:The cafeteria floor!!Right!!

Y/n:Sometimes,you talk like you are here instead of me!!

Huening Kai:Dont mind him!!Let's go hyung!!