Chapter 14--Thank You

Ahhhh!How can I face him now???But,I saw his abs!!Ahh~~~He is so hot when he is SHIRTLESS.I never imagined this would happen today.I better wear my clothes!!

Outside the room-----

Beomgyu:I cant stop thinking what I saw just 2 minutes ago!!

Yeonjun:Yahh!Beomgyu-ahh!!You called me a pervert,right!!And now,tell me,who is really a pervert??Me or that shirtless man who was above her!

Taehyun:Excuse me!!

Beomgyu:I wanted to say the truth but I fear that I might lose my job.

Yeonjun:You will work in that corporation where your elder brother works then.

Beomgyu:No~~Seungcheol hyung will kill me if he hears that I lost my job!!

Taehyun:He has a elder brother??

Beomgyu:Yes,he is my 6 year older brother than me.He is 26.

Yeonjun:Can you please wear your clothes??You are still shirtless.

Taehyun:Dont tell me.I am wearing it now!!

Time skips--In the living room

Mom:Ohhh!He is Kang Taehyun,the CEO of the corporation where my daughter works...........

Taehyun:Yes,I am!Nice to meet you!

Mom:Then the rumours are fake then!

Yeonjun:Which rumours??

Mom:About Taehyun.Many people says that he is rude and arrogant .But,I saw him today.He is such a sweet boy!!

Beomgyu:We know that very well!!We stay the most time in the office!!(Flashbacks of getting scolded  by Taehyun)

Dad:Where is Y/n??She is not to be seen here!!

Beomgyu:She is shy and she is hesitating to come here!!

Dad:What??

Yeonjun:Nothing uncle!!Sometimes,he speaks nonsense!!

Beomgyu:Hey,what do you mean??I dont speak nonsense.I speak the truth!!My brother never taught me to tell the nonsense.

Yeonjun:Then,you have learned it by yourself then.......

Beomgyu be like------------------

Y/n:HEY,I came!!What are you guys doing??Beomgyu:Ohh!Look the female lead of the kdrama came!!

Beomgyu:Ohh!Look the female lead of the kdrama came!!

Yeonjun:Will you shut up Beomgyu???

Mom:Where were you Y/n??It's the dinner time and the dinner is ready!!

Y/n:Sorry--

I cant speak properly and Taehyun was looking at me.Ahh!!I want to run away.But,I cant run away.I would make it more awkward if I run away.It would be better if I dont react and just act normally.

At dinning room

Mom:How is the ramyeon??I know Yeonjun loved it the most.He loves the ramyeon most.

Yeonjun be like for ramyeon----------

Beomgyu:His future wife will divorce him for ramyeon

Beomgyu:His future wife will divorce him for ramyeon.He never changed.He is like this............

Taehyun:Huhh!!Why all the weird people works in Moa corporation??

Mom:Yaah!Taehyun-ahhh!Please eat!!Why aren't you eating??

Taehyun:I am eating!!

I saw my mom going toward Taehyun and she stood beside him and she patted his head while he was eating.He stopped at that moment.He was having a moment.I could understand it very well.He must be missing his mom.His eyes were teary.But,like always,he tends to hold his tears.He never want other see him crying!!I spoke up--

Y/n:Yaah!Taehyun!!You okay??

Taehyun:Nothing!!Just missed my mom.She is not here with us anymore since I am 6.Aunty was patting my head.It reminded me of my mom.My mom used to pat my head too like her!!

Dad:We are sorry for your such loss,But,you can consider as a family.We love you like our own son.

Taehyun:Thanks a lot,uncle!I never excepted much love from you.We just met today but you already started considering me as family!!

Y/n:Why not!!You know!!You are so precious!!Never think that people think bad of you cuz of those silly rumours!!I just want to let you know that there are people who really loves you!!

Yeonjun:Yes,you are nice and goodlooking.But not more than me.If,you smile then you will prove those rumours wrong.

Beomgyu:Yes..I like you!I found you very cool!!This is one of the reason I am working in this corporation.I could have join the corporation where my brother works.But,I want to do a job here cuz of you!!

Taehyun:I love you all!!Thank you all!!

Beomgyu:Yaah!!!Eat fast,Y/n!!We will play hide and seek after dinner!

Taehyun:What!!!How old are you??

Beomgyu:21 Years!

Taehyun:So,are you insane??Why would you play hide and seek with Y/n??

Beomgyu:Why??A 5 year old kid plays hide and seek,that's why??

Taehyun:Of coarse!!

Yeonjun:Let them play!!Why are you stopping them??

Beomgyu:A 5 year kids also breathes and adult person also breathes.So,what's the difference if we play hide and seek!!

Y/n:Yes,we will play hide and seek.You wanna join,Juniee??

Yeonjun:Sure,count me in!!

Y/n:Lets go then!!

Taehyun:Wait ,I am also coming!!

Time skipss--In front of the gate

Taehyun:I should go now.Thanks for such hospitality!!

Mom:That's nothing!!You helped me in the mall.

Dad:Come often when you are free.We will always there to welcome!!

Yeonjun:I am also going.Bye bye!!(Left)

Beomgyu:I had too much fun while playing hide and seek!!It reminded me of my childhood!

Yeonjun:Sir Taehyun is so bad at playing hide and seek.

Taehyun:I was homeschooled then when I was 5 years old. So,I hadn't that much friends back.But,I actually read in school.But,my dad dont know why later,homeschooled me.

Y/n:Ohh,I see!!Goodnight!!Drive carfeully!!Take care.And dont worry.We will get a lot of orders.It's my prediction and my prediction never goes wrong.

Taehyun:We will see!

I saw him get inside his car and he waved us bye and drove away.Then,Beomgyu and Yeonjun also left!!After they left,I went to the rooftop and was missing Taehyun.He has a bad past tho--.His dad sounds cruel to him and his mom died.He grew up keeping such pain inside his heart.But,still he fought with his life and was the cheerful boy.I saw him in highschool.He was so cheerful.Uh~~(Sighs) .Why did that Yuki hurt Taehyun like this??He dont deserve this.If,I knew any way to heal him!

Dad:Yaah!Y/niee!!What are you doing here at this hour??

Y/n:Nothing!!

Dad:So,I liked your crush!He is a nice man.I approve him!!

Y/n:What!!

Dad:Dont act like you know nothing!!I am your dad,Y/n!!I have seen you since your birth.I know you from head to toe.Your eyes told that you love Taehyun.

Y/n:Dad!!Why~~~

I leaned my head at my dad's shoulder.I was so upset!!

Dad:What happened dear??

Y/n:Why??Why is Taehyun the one who suffers from but says nothing.He lost his mom,his dad is cruel to him,his only childhood friend and crush betrayed him and left him.How much will he endure??

Dad:He feels insecure.He is afraid that he doesn't get betrayed again.His life is too bad withhim.He dont want it more bad.

Y/n:But,I want him to trust me.I have to win his trust.

Dad:Sure!!That means,your mom's wish isn't getting true.She and Mrs Choi both wishes for your and Yeonjun's marriage!!

Y/n:No~~~I cant marry him.We are just friends!!

Dad:I know!!

Y/n:Ahh!I am sleepy.I worked from the early morning!I have office tomorrow.Goodnight dad!!

Dad:Goodnight dear!!

Next day

Y/n:Here is the presentation!!I have also emailed you!!

Taehyun:I saw it.Thats good!!And tomorrow is a conference.Is the hall room organized??

Y/n:Hyunjin is in in charge.He will do it!

Taehyun:I see!!Btw,its 5:58.The commercial will be out soon.

Y/n:Yes,I am excited for it!!

Taehyun:I remembered your prediction.If it gets wrong,you will get punishement.

Y/n:No!!I am getting cuz my prediction is going to be true!!!

Beomgyu:Y/n!!!!!!!Come,It's 5:59.It is airing on the TV just in few secondss.

Y/n:Sure,I am coming!

Taehyun:I am also coming!

Soobin:Oh,Y/n came!!

Huening Kai:Park Y/n fighting~~

Yeonjun:Okay,3       2          1.It started!

All were watching the commercial which just aired out. just looked down being shy!Huening Kai cheered seeing me and Bahiyyih.Then,Soobin's vocal.Oh damn~~Fairy of shampoo will be the product of the year.After,the commercial ended,all clapped for us!

Huening Kai:Y/n!!You were so good!

Yeonjun:Exactly,and Soobin's vocal made it more special!

Beomgyu:I am proud of you Y/n!

Y/n:Say thanks to Hyunjin.He was the director of the commerical.He was the one who made this!

Hyunjin:Hey,it wouldn't be too good if you didnt exist!

Y/n:I hope all loved it(Looking at Taehyun)

Taehyun:Yes,you were good!!Thank you Y/n!!

Y/n:Dont thank me.I am glad to work with you.

At that moment the telephones started to ring.It was a mystery who would call at this hour!!Taehyun went and answer the call!!

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this ff.See you at the next part.Till then,take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕