Chapter 6--It was a memorable night

Taehyun:Ohh shoot!She got drown!

Taehyun didnt hesitate to save Y/n.He immedietly jumped on the pool and dived inside and pulled Y/n out of water. Y/n was unconcious.He made Y/n lie on the floor.Taehyun was calling Y/n's name so many times but Y/n wasn't waking up.

Taehyun:Yaah!Y/n!!Wake up~~Why are you like this??I am sorry.You fell for me.I didnt know that you dont know swimming.What will I do now??Maybe,she is having difficulties to breathe.Shall I need to do the CPR??But,how can I do that??She is a girl and I cant place my hands on her chest like that.But,I have to save her..I am going for it........

Saying it,Taehyun closed his eyes and he compressed Y/n's chest in the middle 30 times according to CPR.But,still Y/n didnt regain her sense.

Taehyun:Girl,wake up!!I even did that!!Now,do I need to do that step which will make our lips touch??Shall I do the two rescue breathes??Maybe I should do it!

Taehyun went near to Y/n's face.He was leaning toward her to do the two rescue breaths but at that moment,Y/n opened her eyes and she regain her sense and she could finally breathe and with that Taehyun froze on that spot and stared at her soul directly.He was now relieved as Y/n came to her sense.

Taehyun:Ahh!Are you okay??You weren't careful at all.How could you fall in the pool??

Y/n:I am sorry.I lost my balance.Wait,why are you above me??

I came to my sense and finally I was able to breathe again.I saw Taehyun and he looked into my eyes.The moment I realized that he was above me,I pushed him away and I got up.He just stared at me being dumbfounded and I ran away from the Kang residence and I directly went to my home.I reached my home and I saw my parents were with Yeonjun and his parents and they were surprised to see me drenched after all I came here after getting drowned in the pool.

Mom:OMG!Y/n!!Why are you drenched??

Dad:Oh fish!Someone bring the towel.You must change you clothes right now!

Yeonjun:I will go and bring it!

Mr Choi:How did you get drenched like this??

Y/n:I was coming to home but someone throwed water on me by mistake!That's it(Lied)

Mrs Choi:It's okay.But,I dont understand how are the people of these generations??Didn't that guys see Y/n going??How can that guys throw water on her??They all destroyed  their eyesights by watching 18+ stuffs.Yeonjun almost read a magazine with such a horrible image.But,dont worry.I burned that magazine and taught him such a great lesson.

Yeonjun:Mom please stop!(Looked at his mom being disgusted)

Mrs Choi:Why should I stop??Why would you see that woman's skin when you will have chance to see and do everything with your future wife at your wedding night and so on??How can that woman of that magazine wear such a reaveling dress and her whole...

Mrs Choi:Why should I stop??Why would you see that woman's skin when you will have chance to see and do everything with your future wife at your wedding night and so on??How can that woman of that magazine wear such a reaveling dress and her whole chest was out-seen!

Yeonjun:She is Megan Thee Stallion.Btw,I am sorry,mom.But,please stop humiliating me now!

Mrs Choi:I dont care whether she is Megan or any Vegan noodles shop.Why would you see it??Another day,I caught you watching Fifty shades of grey!!

Yeonjun:I accidently saw that.Sohyeon send me a dirty clip of that movie!

Y/n:Excuse me!I just go and change my clothes.Give me the towel,Yeonjun!

Yeonjun:Sure,take it!

Y/n:Thanks Juniiee!I will go and come.

With that I took the towel and left the place in embarassment.I mean,I kept re-thinking that what happened to Mrs Choi.Why is she so direct here??Lmao,she is funny though!The way he exposed Yeonjun in front of us.Legit!She proved that she is an Asian mom!I went to my room,changed my clothes and opened up my hair as my hair is wet.

Time skipped to dinner

Mrs Choi:OMG!Y/n!!Your hair!I never noticed it!How long is it??

Y/n:120 cm.

Mrs Choi:What!More than 1 metre!I really want you as my daughter in law ,Y/n!Yeonjun will be lucky to have you!

Yeonjun:What!!(Chocked on the food)

Y/n:Ehh!What??

Mr Choi:I am sorry on behalf my wife.She always wants our only son to get married as soon.So,she always acts like this!

Dad:It's okay!I understand!

Mrs Choi;But,I am serious!

Mom:I also think the same.We can live together as a famliy if Yeonjun and Y/n gets married.

Y/n:What happened to you mom??Why are you talking about my marriage??

Yeonjun:Exactly!

Mr Choi:I think their moms are in wonderland!

Dad:Someone wake them up.Ring the alarm!

Y/n:I am done eating.Thanks for the dinner,mom!

Mom:Oka,go and wash the dishes!

Y/n:Why me??

Mom:I said go!

Mrs Choi:Yeonjun,you should also go and help Y/n!

Yeonjun:Not me!

Mrs Choi:Do you want to--

Yeonjun:Okay,I am going!

In the kitchen

Yeonjun:Your hair is actually long!

Y/n;Thanks!

Yeonjun:Didn't Taehyun fall for you seeing your hair??I mean who wont fall in love with that girl who has long hair!

Y/n:Nah!Back in highschool,I always tied up my hair making a bun.

Yeonjun:Girl,you are such a stupid!You should reveal you hair to him.I bet he will go crazy over you!Every man in the world goes crazy after girl's long hair.

Y/n:Really!

Yeonjun:Yes.But to be honest,I should have asked about your hair before.I guessed your hair is long by seeing your bun's size.But,I never thought that it would cross a metre.

Y/n:Why didnt you ask me then??

Yeonjun:You called me a flirt boy when we met.If I have asked you,you would called me a pervert!

Y/n:You are actually a pervert.Watching Fifty shades of grey.Lol!How your mom roasted Megan Thee Stallion by calling a Vegan noodles shop?

Yeonjun:That is not funny!

Y/n:But,it is actually funny.The way your mom exposed you.LOL!I am dying!

Yeonjun:Shall I call an ambulance then??

Y/n:You dont need to do.Taehyun saved me!

Yeonjun:How??

Y/n:I fell on the pool and he jumped on the pool to save me.He didnt need to do two rescue breath.But,he saved me though--

Yeonjun:Wait,then he must have did the CPR.He touched,i mean compressed your chest.What the heck,Y/n!!

Y/n:Huh??What do you mean??

Yeonjun:I mean he saved you.He is your hero.And must show you hair to him.

Y/n:Okay!I will!Btw,his favorite disney movie is Tangled.

Yeonjun:Wow,there is Rapunzel.

Y/n:But,Rapunzel's hair is 11 metre long,I guess.My one is just 1 metre and 20 cm.

Yeonjun:That lenght is fictional.It dont exist in reality.You are the real-life Rapunzel,Y/n!

Y/n:Thanks.But,tonight was a memorable night.I wont forget it.

Yeonjun:I am also not going to forget tonight how my mom did this do me!

Y/n:LOL!This is so funny,Junnie.You are born perverted!

The following day in office

I went to the office keeping my hair opened up.I didnt make any bun today.Today,I will show my hair to Taehyun.I reached the office and everyone was staring at me.Did I attract all of them too  much??But,I want Taehyun give me attention.

Soobin:OMG!Your hair!I neve noticed that it's so long!

Beomgyu:How will you notice it??She always tied up hair!Long hair makes her pretty!

Yeonjun:I told her to do that!

Huening Kai:Wait,Y/n!!Is it you??

Y/n:Yes,itss me!

Huening Kai:I fell in love!

Yeonjun:What??What did you say??

Huening Kai:I fell in love with your hair!

Y/n:OMG!Hueningiee!You are making me shy!

Soobin:But,it is serious ,Y/n!You look pretty and more girly than before

Y/n:Ehh!I am girl but I am strong like boys.I have biceps.They are 29 cm.

Soobin:What!No way!

Beomgyu:Soobin hyung's biceps volume is 29 cm too!

Soobin:Shut up,Beomgyu!

Y/n:Ahh!I want to challenge you,Choi Soobin.Lets have an arm wrestling!

Yeonjun:Go Soobin.Be a man!

Huening Kai:Y/n can do this.Fighting~

Beomgyu:I be the referee~So,hold the hands.3 ..2.. 1.. and go~

I was giving all my force as I and Soobin are at neck to neck tied.But,at the end,Soobin lost.I won!I defeat him.I became so happy with such a small victory.I became happy as if I won an international trophy.

Y/n:Ahh!I won!I am soo happy!

Huening Kai:I knew Y/n would win!

Y/n:Thanks Hueningiee for trusting me!

Beomgyu:Shame on you Soobin hyung!

Yeonjun:A girl younger than you defeat you

Soobin:There is not my fault.What can I do if she is more stronger than me??

Taehyun:Yaah!You second edition of Rapunzel,challenge me if you think you are strong??

Yeonjun:What!Second edition of Rapunzel.She is real rapunzel!

Huening Kai:He is right!Y/n is the rapunzel!

Taehyun:I dont care.Challenge me if you are strong,Ms Park Y/n??

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you at the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕