Chapter 13--Chaotic Sunday

Ahhhh!!It was a damn fine Sunday!!Everything was going so smoothy!!But,who would knew it would turn chaotic???It was such an embarassing moment!!How can I face him????He was just above me being shirtless!!What was he doing in my room??How did Taehyun end up in my room shirtless...........

Few hoursss ago-----

Y/n:Congrats Hyunjin!!!The commercial is so good!!(On phone call with him)

Hyunjin:Thanks.Btw,how long will you be working??

Y/n:Tilll,it's not over!!

Hyunjin:But,it's not that huge!!!You can complete in a day!!

Y/n:Guests are coming in my home.That's why I am working since Sunday morning till evening now and my laptop is still suffering with me!!The commercial will be releasing tomorrow at 18!

Hyunjin:I know!!I hope,we get a lots of order tomorrow!!

Y/n:I also hope for it!!After this,me and my laptop will get enough time for rest.

Hyunjin:Good luck!And dont worry.We got Soobin-shii's voice in this commercial.People gonna buy our shampoo.Our CEO made sure of the each ingredients used for making the shampoo is of best quality.

Y/n:That's why Moa corporation always remained on the 1st rank.I am sure,this year,it will stay on 1st rank.

Hyunjin:Ohh!The award ceremonies are on the next month AND I am going....

Y/n:Okayyy!!You go and I'll hang up now!!Bye bye!!

Hyunjin:Bye then(Hangs up)

Damn!!He is too talkative.I better work now.Beomgyu is coming today!!After completing my most works,I will give him time.Let's do it now!I should keep going on!Then,my mom came to me.

Mom:Y/n,you there???

Y/n:Yes!!You need anything??

Mom:Yes!!I am going out for shopping!!

Y/n:I want pink colour mom!I told you before!!

Mom:Girl,you have grown up!!Why dont you wear black undergarments now??You aren't a kid anymore!

Y/n:I wont let you go shopping then!

Mom:Come on!!You brought me the medicines.And now,I dont forget things that much now!!

Y/n:UHH--You go then!I am busy now!Otherwise,I would have gone with you!!Sorry.

Mom:Okay,come next time.Take care!!(Left)

Y/n:See ya!!

After sometimes

Y/n:Uhh!!Yess!!It's almost over!!Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnd~~~Yes.It's over.Finally!Let me email it to Taehyun.Such a relieve!!

I just turn off my my laptop and lied on the bed.Suddenly,I just woke up and jumped from the bed as like I felt an electric shock.Because~~

"Wait,did I actually give medicine to mom today??I guess no!!!Ohh no!!Due to the pressure of work,I forgot to give her medicine.Ahhh~~I am so careless"

Due to this depression,I fell on the bed again!!Then,I got up,get down through the stairs and reached the living room.Then,I opened the door which was the way to dad's bakery's counter.I found my dad there handeling the customers.I asked him.

Y/n:Yaah!Dad!!Did mom take medicine today??

Dad:Maybe,yes!!Actually,I didn't notice it!

Y/n:Please pray that she had really taken the medicine.If not,then pray that she doesn't lost the way to get home,cuz she has went outside!!(Sobbing)Nvm,I will go for shower.

In Taehyun's home--

Taehyun:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!My clothes!!!Who ripped them!!

Seulgi:It's your cat who scratched them off!The maids tried of stop it but your cat turned out arrogant like you!

Taehyun:Huh??

Seulgi:Ahh!Nothing!!

Taehyun:He ripped all my t-shirts.What will I wear after showering?Will I wear formals now??

Seulgi:Yes!!And now!!Go out for shopping then!

Taehyun:Okay,Seulgi-noona!!It's been many days I haven't gone for shopping!

Seulgi:Go then!!Comeback before dinner time.

At shopping mall

Taehyun's POV

I was going through the shops.I went to many clothing shops.I checked many t-shirts but I was being very picky while buying my clothes.I kept going to each clothing shop and leaving the shops.Finally,I stopped at a shop.I finally buy somes t-shirts and trousers which I can wear while I am in home.

After buying my clothes,I was walking randomly through the mall.While,I was roaming here and there,many passer-by noticing me and fangirling over me.But,still I didnt pay attention to them.I went to a cosmetic shop to buy lotions and facewash.There,a man was yelling with the shopkeeper.I just listened them talking.

Man:What's wrong with the quality of the shampoo??

Shop keeper:What do you mean sir??I think,the shampoo is fine!

Man:No,I bought this shampoo for my wife and she became bald after using it!!

Shop keeper:(Burst in laughter)

Man:Did I tell a joke??Why are you joking??Who will grow my wife's hair now??You???

Shop keeper:She herself will grow her hair.And dont blame the shampoo.Her hair had some problem.

Man:You ungrateful brat!!

Taehyun:Excuse me,can you pack these lotions and facewash???

Shop keeper:Sure sir!!

Taehyun:Take the bill and keep the change.

Shop keeper:Thanks a lot for buying from our shop.I hope,you will choose our shop again for buying!

Man:The next time,he will come to complain like me I came here!!

Taehyun:It's no use of complaining to him.If you have problem,then complain about it to the corporation who produced the product.And,dont worry.Fairy of shampoo will save your wife's hair.