Chapter 7--Fairy of Shampoo

Taehyun:I dont care.Challenge me if you are strong!

Y/n:I dont think I should play arm-wrestling with my boss.Beside,it wont look good if someone like me plays arm wresting with the CEO of Moa corporation.

Taehyun:I dont care what people think.But right now,you are disobeying me.Do as I say!

Yeonjun:I dont know why but it sounds bad and suspicious.

Taehyun:Ahem ahem.This guy talks too much!So,aren't you gonna do it??

Y/n:Fine sir,as you say!

Taehyun holded my hand and we proceed to start the arm-wrestling.I was so stunned to speak.Are we really touching each other's hand??I can't believe it.OMG!My crush challenged me.

Taehyun:You ready??

Y/n:Yes.

Beomgyu:Okay,5  4  3  2  1 and go~

With that we started to give the best of us.Wait,what!!My hands are moving indeed by it's moved by Taehyun.I tried to defend his force but ultimately,I lost and he won.

Taehyun:So,you lost.So,what will you do now??

Y/n:Am I suppose to do something??I am girl and it's normal if I lose from a man.Men are physically stronger than women.I can't do anything with that!

Taehyun:Then,dont play arm-wrestling anymore.

Y/n:Okay,sir.

He was so direct and forbid me to play arm-wrestling.He glared at me as if I did something illegal.Why he is so rude!!Cant I play arm-wrestling with my collegues??Nvm,I immedietly rushed to the table and started working and he went to his office room.Then,Yeonjun came to me.

Yeonjun:Are you upset,Y/n??

Y/n:I am upset and dissapointed tho--

Yeonjun:Ahh!Dont be Y/n!Your crush dont know how to talk.Only,he can do properly is yelling at you and everyone in the office.Though,Huening Kai is his cousin,he even yells at him.

Y/n:You know,Taehyun was more like Huening Kai.He was gentle like Huening.But,now,things changed.Nevermind!

Yeonjun:As I am a man,it feels like Huening is attracted to you from the Day-1.

Y/n:What the hell are you saying??

Yeonjun:I heard that you saved him from some gangsters.He may like you.What can be in someone's heart??Who can figure it out??

Y/n:Ahh!.Let go now. Go and work.Already,I made him angry.

Yeonjun:Okay~~But,he sounded very dominant that time when he said that you are disobeying him.Be careful of him at the wedding night if you get married with him.

Y/n:Yeonjun!!Go~~Stop teasing me!

Time skips to lunchtime 
     (In the cafeteria)

Soobin:I will be paying for now as I lost.

Y/n:Aish!Dont!

Soobin:I lost my pride as a man.Let me do it!

Beomgyu:I want the most expensive burger of the menu today,Soobin hyung.

Yeonjun:So,go and buy it by yourself.

Beomgyu be like---Wasn't he suppose to buy for me??

Soobin:Dont worry.I will buy for you!!

Huening Kai:It looks like you 4 are enjoying.May I join you??

Soobin:Sure,come.Today,the meal is on me.Order whatever you want!

Beomgyu:Y/n,play and defeat Soobin everyday in arm-wrestling and then Soobin hyung will pay for our meal.

Y/n:Nice idea,Beomgyu!I will do it!

Soobin:I am doing it just for one day.I dont want to be broke at the end of the month.

Yeonjun:Okay,then ramyeon is okay for me!

Soobin:Okay!I will have burger too.And what do you want,Y/n and Huening??

I was asked by Soobin what I wanted.So,I asked for a regular sandwitch as well as Huening said it with me at the same time.

Y/n:Hey,I also want this!

Huening Kai:Maybe our choice matches.

Beomgyu:OMG!Something something.

Y/n:What!!Beomgyu-ahhh!You are so annoying!!But,still you are cute!

Soobin:I will go and bring it!!

Yeonjun:Sure,go.And thanks again.

Soobin:You are welcome(Went to bring the meals)

Yeonjun:Ahh!Life is so tiring!

Y/n:Why??

Yeonjun:That Sohyeon got my number and she texted me!!

Huening Kai:Uhh!Dont talk about her.I dont like her.

Y/n:Same here.Didn't you block her??

Yeonjun:Yes,I did!

Beomgyu:Great job!!If she tries to disturb you again,just tell me.I will disturb her.I will annoy her and she will forget the existence of peace.

Yeonjun:Sure,I wil!

Y/n:Btw,Sohyeon is pretty but she is clingy and thats why everyone hates her.I dont even know that our boss likes her or not.If he likes her,he got a bad taste about his ideal type!

I was talking with them and suddenly I hear a "Bang" sound in the table again and saw a hand slamming on the table.I flinched as along others with me.I turned back to see and I saw Taehyun behind me.OMG!Did he hear everything??

Taehyun:Yaah!Attention here,the management department.We are having a meeting right now!!

Yeonjun:Right now!!But,we haven't ate yet!

Taehyun:So,come after eating!

Y/n:Why a meeting all a sudden??

Taehyun:You better say quiet.You do talk a lot specially about other people.(Left)

Soobin:What happened??Why did the CEO come here all in a sudden??

Huening Kai:He will have a meeting right after lunch.He is demanding us right now on the meeting room.

Soobin:Ohh!Lets eat then.

In the meeting room

We and the other employees of the management department went to the meeting room and saw our CEO sitting on his chair and he looked cool though--.Maybe,he has something to say and thats why he called us all in a sudden.

Taehyun:Listen,you all!Our company had faced loss thought we didnt make any mistake.It was my traitor ex-assistant who ran away with 100 millions dollars.And to recover from that small loss,I,Kang,Taehyun,the CEO of the MOA corporation wants to launch a new product.

Beomgyu:What is the product that you want to launch,sir??

Taehyun:It's shampoo!Shampoo for ladies.Women love using shampoo while showering.There is no women in the world who doesnt use shampoo to wash their hair.And,it will organized beautifully with fragnances of the flowers which will the main attraction of the shampoo.The product will be named as "Fairy of shampoo"

I was stunned to speak.Did he talk about shampoo??Hairs??Was he thinking about my hair??Like the way he called a meeting suddenly feels like he thought about me.Because,he saw my hair keeping open today for the 1st time.Was it him really for real??

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you at the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕