Chapter 12--He is the reason of my perfection

In the cafeteria-During the lunch time

Yeonjun:How far did you guys go???

Y/n:Ahhhhhhh~Yeonjun-ah~~~~It's so hard!!I am making mistakes while filming!Not a perfect scene is filmed yet!!Just because of me!!I think,I am not the perfect one for this!!

I was suffering from mental-breakdown while Yeonjun consolling me while he was eating.Suddenly,at that moment,I saw a hand on our table slamming.Guess who??It's none except Taehyun.He slammed his on the table so hard that made a huge sound making me and Yeonjun flinch and other people in the cafeteria look at toward our table.

Taehyun:Yaah!Park Y/n!!

Y/n:Will you please stopping slamming your hand on the table where I sit??Why do you always slam the table??

Taehyun:First of all,answer my question!Did I tell you to be nervous??Why were you nervous??Hyunjin told me everything!

Y/n:Ahh!I am sorry,sir!Just because of me,the commercial isn't ready yet!

He slammed the table again and I screamed and flinched-------------------------

Y/n:Why did you slam the table again,sir???

Taehyun:I told you to call me Taehyun but you are still stucked at sir.

Y/n:What!!!Let this topic be on the another side but aren't you angry cuz I kept making mistakes??

Taehyun:I dont care if it takes 1 year to film the commercial!I just want you stay in a chill mood.

Y/n:But,it is hard tho when it someone working in front of camera for the 1st time!

Taehyun:Girl,look you can do it unless you dont overthink!

He just did what!He patted my head and ruffled my hair.His fingers ran through my hair.I became like a red tomato after he did this!He then went away after ruffling my hair and Yeonjun smirking and I cover my face with my hands due to shyness!

Yeonjun:Ohhh~~I see what now!!!

Y/n:Nothing~~~

Yeonjun:Someone being so romantic!I see the cold man melting down!

Y/n:He metled down??Is he a icecream??

Yeonjun:When did I say that??

Y/n:Ahhh!I cant tolerate your stupidness anymore.I am going to Bahiyyih!!

Yeonjun be like---Done with Y/n

Y/n:No,dear!You are a circus,Yeonjun!!Not a joke!!Yeonjun:What!!!I kill you

Yeonjun:What!!!I kill you.I will complain to auntiee!Then,your mom will teach you a lesson!

Y/n:Hahaha!Auntie will be there to protect.Did you forget that your mom exist too??

Yeonjun:Oh my mom!!She will save you!!Ahh~~

Y/n:LOL!So,I won,right!!We will play hide and seek then this weekend.I called Beomgyu too in my home.I better go now!!See ya~~

I went to Bahiyyih and I started a conversation with her.She looked gloomy and sat far from us.I just randomly talked about stuffs.

Y/n:Yaah!Bahiyyih!!Do you need something??

Bahiyyih:No!I dont need anything!

Y/n:He,what happened??You look so gloomy!

Bahiyyih:Naah!Nothing!It's nothing!Why do you think so??

Y/n:No!I mean.Like the way your mood swinged off--Wait.Oh,I see!Why didn't I think about it before??

Bahiyyih:...............................(Speechless)

Y/n:I should have understood then!!I just overthought about it!!I thought something was bothering you but its actually um......I understood.It is normal you know!I also go through mood swings when I had this.Dont worry.It is just a matter of few days.When,you get the cramps,eat some chocolates,watch a movie,gossip with your cousins or with other members,you will feel better.

Hyunjin:Did you guys eat your lunch??We can go now!!

Y/n:Sure!Just a minute!!

Bahiyyih:Let's go Y/n!!

We were heading toward 7th floor from the cafeteria and I saw Soobin and Huening were discussing about someting.After lunch,we went to the spot where we were filming.As always,Beomgyu would be there.Seulgi unnie and Hyejun-shi also joined with Beomgyu for cheering me.Not only them,I see Taehyun there too.My heart was beating so fast after seeing him there.Is he there for me??Maybe,as a friend,he came here too support me.As,Taehyun came down here,I wont dissapoint him.This time,I wont make a mistake.I will hit it!!

Hyunjin:So,you all ready??Y/n,ready??

Y/n:Yes,I am ready!!

Hyunjin:Bahiyyih-shii ready???

Bahiyyih:Ready???

Hyunjin:Okay, 1 2 3 and action~~

I just acted so professionally than before.I was better this time.I did it this time without making any mistake.I made everyone shocked!!Even I made myself shocked too.How did I do that!!Beacuse of Taehyun.He wasn't there through the whole time and I keeping making mistakes.And now,he came here and it's not even a minute.I did it nicely and Bahiyyih...She is already profesional.

Hyunjin:Yaah!She is not Y/n!!

Beomgyu:Why tho???

Hyunjin:Cuz,she kept making mistakes.And now suddenly,she became a pro of acting.How??

Hyejun:She was hungry then..After lunch,she got energy and did it at once!!

Seulgi:But,Y/n!!How did you do it??

Y/n:He is the reason of my perfection.(Makes an eye contactwith Taehyun)

I just locked my eyes in Taehyun's eyes and he looked into my eyes.We kept looking at each other.It was a long eye-contact.But,we looked away as we all hear a sound screaming and it was none than Huening Kai running here running with a piece of paper and Soobin followong him.

Huening Kai:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!We have a song for this project!!Woaah~~~~

Soobin:Ahh!Please!!Dont say this!

Taehyun be like:Please stop shouting

Huening Kai:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!We have a song for this project!!Woaah~~~~Soobin:Ahh!Please!!Dont say this!Taehyun be like:Please stop shouting

Hyejun:What!A song??

Huening Kai:Yes,Soobin hyung wrote this!

Soobin:I just wrote it randomly but Huening caught me.

Beomgyu:What's it!!Let me see it(Takes it from Huening Kai)

  I dont feel when I see you.
  Even,I am with my sad heart,it dissappears far away.
  Dear,you are my FAIRY OF SHAMPOO.
   From this moment,I will love you.

Y/n:Wow,girls will fall if you edit the chorus part of the song in the commercial.

Soobin:It's the chorus part.

Seulgi:Ohh!I thought it's the verse 1.But,the lyrics are so pretty,Good job,Soobin!!Keep it up!

Soobin:Thank you!

Bahiyyih:Really,I would want this song for my solo!But,it's your.I will work hard and produce songs like you.

Soobin:Thank you.But,your voice is awsome.If you would sing for us!

Hyejun:Ohh!Soobin.You will sing if you want it more better.Your voice is good.I heard you singing!

Taehyun:He can sing????

Huening Kai:He can sing well!!

Taehyun:Okay,Bahiyyih!!Take him with you to the recording studio.Then,he will record the chorus part and Hyun--

Hyunjin:I will edit it out!!I know!!

Taehyun:Nice then!!So,lets go back.I hope it's over.

Hyunjin:Yes,the filming is over.

Beomgyu:Woahhh!Everyone clap please!!

Everyone was clapping and I saw Taehyun going.He walked to the elevator and I followed him.I called his name this time

Y/n:Yaah!Taehyun!!

Taehyun:Yes,Y/n!You called me???

Y/n:Thanks for coming to see!!

Taehyun:Dont welcome me!!I didn't come to see you.I just came to check that everything was okay or not.Dont think it wrong!

Y/n:Ohh!I see!

Taehyun:I came to see you tho--(Scratching his head and said it little silently)

Y/n:Said something!

Taehyun:Nothing!Go to work!!Bye!!(Waved)

Ahhhh!He said he came for me.I heard him.He acts like he dont care.But,he cares for the people who are close to him.He is changing.I will make sure,he returns and becomes the cute Taehyun.But,did he wave me??Ahhh!His cute tiny fingers.If I could tangled my fingers with his one.I just think about it and become shy-I dont know but my lips start to sing  The vow by-EPEX.This song kinda match the situation and my heart just wanted to sing it

        So,close your eyes slowly.
        I hand you a tiny promise.
        So,hand me those tiny fingers.
        I will make a undying vow.

         Forever(forever) I love you (Hey)
         I know this miracle.(For sure)
         I was born to love you~~~

Author nim:Must listen thi
s song.This song is so good and best among the love songs.Well,its a new song of EPEX as they made a comebacl in oct 26.Dont miss out.

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you at the next part.Till then,take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕