Chapter 9--Jealousy is just an illness

Later,Taehyun went to his home .He changed his clothes and got freshen up..He had his dinner with everyone.Then,he went to his room.He went to his room and was searching for Y/n's account in instagram.After much struggle,he found Y/n's account and followed her.He checked Y/n's following list and follower list.

"Ahhh!All the male employee are her followers.She is popular for her long hair now.Huening,Soobin,Yeonjun,Beomgyu all are her followers!"

He started to check Y/n's post and then he noticed that Y/n is posting almost everyday since the day she joined the corporation.And most of the post are her and Yeonjun's photo.He checked the comments and the section be like-"Sister,is he your boyfriend??" , "I am more handsome than him" ,"The world has me,you can date me. ,"Leave that cat.You rather tame a human than that cat.You can tame DOJA CAT as well.".He almost choked in the air when someone called Yeonjun as a cat and the joke about Doja cat!

"Lmao.Not Doja cat!!But,she has so many followers but all are boys.Nevermind,99.9% of my follower list are girls.Wait,a notification.Lemme read it-"Its_Y/n started following you".She already noticed that I followed her and she followed me back.That's nice then"

Y/n's POV

I reached home after bading Yeonjun goodbye.I knocked the door and my mom opened the door for me and she looked at me like as she dont know me and she is seeing me for the 1st time.

Mom:Who are you dear??Do you need something??

Y/n:Ehh!What!!

Mom:Do I know you??

Y/n:Are you kidding mom??

Dad:Honey!!She is our daughter!

Y/n:Dad,what happened to mom??

Dad:She is suffering from short-time memory loss suddenly!Dont worry.She will be okay.When people turns old,they tend to suffer from this!

Mom:Oh!!Y/n,you came!!Wait,who is the man??

Dad:I am your husband,honey!!

Mom:Ohh!Sorry!Nvm,come all!Lets have dinner!

I sighed now!That is not a serious problem at least while other's mom suffers from cancer or any serious disease.But,still,she is suffering from short-time memory loss,it may create pressure on her brain.I will take her to doctor or send mom with dad as a new project will going be start in the office.I was so hungry and I didnt think more and we had dinner.After dinner,I went to my room,brushed my teeth,changed my clothes and threw myself on the bed.I took my phone and checked instagram and got cultural shock to see the notification.The account I searched since I was in highschool followed me few minutes ago.I checked the account and it's Taehyun's account.The moment I realized it,I followed him back.I was happy to know that my crush followed me.But,I checked his follower list and it was full of maximum girls.Nevermind,he is famous and well known CEO in korea.It is common for him to have fangirls.But,I was happy that he himself followed me.I then kept my phone on the table and I dozed off.

The next morning -In the office

Y/n:Hueningiie!See!I brought my dad's special donuts for you.

Huening Kai:OMG!Y/n.Thanks a lot.You are the best.

Y/n:And you are the cutest!

Huening Kai:Being cute and adorable is my ideal type!

Y/n:OMG!You are so cute,Huening and cutiepies are my ideal type too.

Huening Kai:Ohh!Really(Blushed)

Y/n:Yes!

Suddenly,a flashback came in my mind reminding me of Taehyun in highschool.He is so cute.I wanna date him.I love him.If I could have him in my life.Nvm,I just think about now.I gave the donuts to Huening Kai and went to my desk and started working and then Yeonjun called me.

Yeonjun:Yaah!Y/n!

Y/n:Yes!!Say!

Yeonjun:Its better you stay away from Huening Kai.I do feel like it gonna be a love triangle!

Y/n:Why do you think like this??He is like a baby!Oh,yes!Do you know??Taehyun followed me in instagram by himself!

Yeonjun:Thats good bro!He is falling in love.

Y/n:Falling in love doesnt mean following in instagram.Btw,who could be that Hwang??Ah!I forgot his name!

Yeonjun:Hwang Hyunjin??

Y/n:Yes!Him !

Yeonjun:A guy of coarse and must be very responsible!

Y/n:Hmm!He must be.Taehyuniee trusted him for the responsibility of the commercial!Yaah!Yeonjun~~Are you listening??

Yeonjun:Ohh!Sorry!I was staring at your hair!

Y/n:You are really a pervert!!Stop acting like this!

Yeonjun was teasing me and meanwhile I sighed!I later saw Taehyun entering the office with an unknown man whom I never saw before.They were discussing about something and it must be the project of coarse.Later,Beomgyu told me that it was Hwang Hyunjin.I nodded casually to him and I was working.Then suddenly that unknown man came to me and touched my hair.I got startled as well as Yeonjun beside me.

Hyunjin:OMG!You have such a pretty hair.I never saw you before in this office.Are you new here??

Y/n:Yes.I am.

Yeonjun:I am also new here.Where is the attention toward me??

Hyunjin:I dont mind him.What's your name,girl??

Y/n:My name is Park Y/n!

Hyunjin:Nice to meet you.I am Hwang Hyunjin.I am your admirer from today.

Y/n:Ehh??

Taehyun:Excuse me,Hyunjin!What are you saying??

Hyunjin:The truth!

Taehyun:You are flirting with my assistant!

Hyunjin:Wasn't it allowed??

Taehyun:Not at all!Neither,you can touch her or talk with her!

Hyunjin:OMG!Sir,you are acting like you are his boyfriend!So,overprotective!

Taehyun:Shut up unless you dont want to be beaten up by me!

Hyunjin be like------I am disgusted!I am saying nothing!!No comments!Why am I working here??

Hyunjin:Wasn't it allowed??Taehyun:Not at all!Neither,you can touch her or talk with her!Hyunjin:OMG!Sir,you are acting like you are his boyfriend!So,overprotective!Taehyun:Shut up unless you dont want to be beaten up by me!Hyunjin be like------I ...

Yeonjun:LMAO!Jealousy is just an illness!It spreads within these type of arrogant people!

Y/n:Said soemthing??

Yeonjun:No!When did I say??I was silent.

Taehyun:Yaah!Hyunjin!Come then!We will be choosing someone for the commercial!

Hyunjin:Why do we need to choose someone when we already have her,Park Y/n!

Taehyun:I already selected her.But,we need another girl,right??

Huening Kai:How about Bahiyyih??

Yeonjun:Kep1er's Huening Bahiyyih??

Huening Kai:Yes,she is my younger sister!

Y/n:What!!I just realized that your surname matches.I am her fan!

Taehyun:She must be busy as I heard that Kep1er is making a comeback.

Hyunjin:We can promote her and her group then.

Taehyun:So,your plans are ready,right??

Hyunjin:Yes!All the scenes are ready.I did everything ready while my flight!

Taehyun:Then,start to prepare the set.And Y/n,come with me to the factory at 3pm.

Y/n:Sure,sir!

At 3pm

I went to the factory with him.He was checking whether the production of the shampoo started or not.He was very professional but there some of the 2 workers were looking at me so awkwardly.I felt very uncomfortable.Taehyun noticed me feeling uncomfortable and he yelled at those workers.

Taehyun:You two,what happened??

Man 1:What did we do sir??

Taehyun:Haven't you seen a girl before in your life???

Man 2:But boss,is it crime to look at a girl??I mean,isnt her hair very long??

Taehyun:How dare you talk back??You both are fired!

Man 1:Please sir!Dont fire us!

Taehyun:Guards!Guards!

Guard:Yes,sir!

Taehun:I dont want to see this 2 dogs here again.Throw them out!

Guard;Sure,sir!

Taehyun:If I see them again,next time you will be the next one to be thrown outside.

Ouch!What happened to him today??Why is he acting too rude today??First with Hyunjin,then these 2 men and now with this guard.Is the reason only me??Or my hair??Who is responsible for it??I did nothing!!He is behaving like he is jealous and the fire of jealousy is burning him out.

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you at the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕