Chapter 4: Consequence

It's now July 15, the most awaited day of the Yagi Family, as it is their daughter's birthday and the day when they will cast Izuku as their family and leave him on the streets to starve and die. As we can see Hoshiko waking up, and she has an ecstatic smile that can be seen on her face, she made her bed and went towards her brothers' room and knocks it. 

She said to her brother that they will leave the house and wake up as it is their birthday in a shouting manner. Then, she went downstairs, to find that her parents are already in the living room waiting for her and the surprises for her during this special occasion. As she walked towards the living room, her mother greeted her with a jovial celebration, as well as her father. 

"Today is your birthday, and we have a surprise for you." her mother said while smiling at her daughter. "Tell me, tell me, what is it" she replied, "You will have to wait and see...although, some of your gifts sometimes have the name of that excuse of a person written in it, so we gave them to you as he is not intelligent enough to know the meaning of basic human nature," Toshinori said in a disgusting manner.

As the Yagi Family is eating their breakfast, we can see a man in his early 30's sipping a sharp, fruity, black-coloured liquid that energizes the man that the sharpness of the coffee itself has regained his energy for the day. "Now that is the stuff," he said. "Now, to find gifts for my niece and nephew," he added.

As he is going to the Hero Store, to buy a figurine for his nephew Izuku, he realized that he only needed Snipe to complete his U.A. Teacher Fall Collection, so he bought the figurine and goes to an apparel store to buy her niece an article of beautiful clothing for her to use. As he is choosing between three outfits, he is startled by someone grabbing his shoulder from behind him.

As the afternoon comes, Inko and Toshinori are wondering where are their friends and colleagues to greet their princess on her magical day. They suddenly heard a knock on the door, "Hoshiko, can you open the door, please?" her father said. "Sure thing," she said. As soon as she opened the door, she heard a "Suprise!" from her Aunt Nemuri, Uncle Aizawa, Aunt Mitsuki, Uncle Masaru, Aunt Rei, Uncle Enji, Aunt Chiyo, Uncle Nezu along with Katsuki and Shoto.

"You came!" said Toshinori. "Yes, we all came to greet our little niece and nephew," said Nezu. "Speaking of, where's Izuku, I have his only missing Snipe Figurine from the U.A. Winter Collection," Aizawa said. As they are all wondering where Izuku is, the Yagi Family suddenly felt remorseful about the evening talk they had with him.

"But, where is Izuku anyways?" Nemuri said. "Maybe, he's outside with his friends," Toshinori said. "I'll call him, maybe he's in his room," Inko said, "Izuku, come down here you have visitors," she added. But, the notice from his parents became a reply to the wind and nothing replied back.

They are now worried sick about Izuku, but something in Chiyo's voice terrified them, "How about let's go to his room, maybe he's asleep," she said. So, they all agreed and walked to the stairs until they find Izuku's room, and they were shocked at what is inside his room. As the room smelled of blood, rotting wood, the stale odour of the mattress, and a hint of musty, mildewy smell.

"Is this I-Izu-ku's room?" Nemuri said stuttering while tears are flowing down her tears, and the other members are just dumbfounded as they saw the room filled with blood stains to the wooden floor to the walls of his room, there were also bloodied bandages in the trash, different stains in his bed with blood and tears, and four first-aid kits can be seen stacked together near the trash can, but something is not right, in the middle of the mattress, there is a wrinkled but a clean piece of paper. 

As Aizawa walked into the room, he picked up the piece of paper and read its contents, after he read the contents, he calmed himself by inhaling and exhaling 5 times, walked towards Toshinori and uppercut punch him to the stomach area, while saying "Explain yourselves and we we will decide if we should cut our relationships with you three."

After punching him, the whole family saw him smile with murderous intent, "Now, can you tell me why my nephew said things that you have abducted him?" Aizawa said menacingly while giving the note to Nezu. "I suggest you spill everything if you do not want to live under a bridge," Nezu said. While all of this is happening, Enji's flames burst out of control because of rage while his wife sent out his ice quirk to keep the damage to a minimum.

"We-we didn't know, he m-must be ly-lying about these th-things" Inko said shivering while holding her husband's arm. "We all know that Izuku is not the type who lies that easily, and with the state of his room, I say that you are lying," said Endeavour while gritting through his teeth. "Now, now, Enji, please calm down before you burn the place down," said Rei while glaring at Enji. "Ok, ok, please stop with the eyes," Enji said quivering at the sight of his wife.

"Now, Inko, please tell me where is our nephew," Rei said while making the place cold. "Please calm down, and Inko and Toshinori, please tell me how long have you been doing this to Izuku?" Nezu said while clenching his fist. Toshinori stayed quiet while Inko is muttering what will she say. 

"Based on your reactions, you've been doing this to him for ten years? And where are the gifts we have sent to Izuku?" Nezu said gritting his teeth. "I have them all as that quirkless 'brother' of mine is ignorant," Hoshiko said pridefully. "Yeah, he is just a burden to our family," Katsuki said, while Shoto nods in approval.

As soon as Hoshiko said those words, she is hit by a slap in the face by Mitsuki, the mother of Katsuki, "Why are you talking this to your brother?" she said angrily. But she is slapped by her friend and Inko said, "How dare you hit my beautiful daughter?" in a defensive voice.

"How dare me? Are you actually talking about hitting your daughter and not seeing that your son is abused by your family?" Mitsuki said angrily while her husband took her arm to calm her. "Son, we picked that piece of human garbage from the hospital since the day he was born, as we thought, that he has a quirk, but, he doesn't." Inko blurted out.

"So, you picked up a child from the hospital, that could get you a major crime as it is under abduction." Nezu said, "I think we are done having affiliation with your family from now on, Number One Hero." Nezu added in a seething tone. Then, one by one, all of them got out of the house but, Katsuki and Shoto are trying to calm their friend but they are escorted and dragged out to the house by their parents.

"At least, we do not have those close-minded people in our life, and with that boy gone, we can live our life without troubles," Inko said. "True, and I will have to maintain the peace of the quirked people as all people have quirks by now," Toshinori said proudly. "Yes, and I do not have to fake my own emotions anymore when that trash is here," Hoshiko said.

And as the day ends, the Yagi Family are not sad, but ecstatic about the decisions they made, while the other members felt sad and depressed about the young boy that is in the streets. But, as they say, in every move that a person takes in their life, there is a consequence waiting to happen.