Chapter 6: Familial Presence

First-Person Point of View (Izuku)

As I wake up by the sun shining through my eyes, I feel different...like I'm back where I'm supposed to be, except for the fact that I don't know where I really am. The last thing I remember was running through an alleyway, and now, I'm in a washitsu, a traditional Japanese Bedroom, as I'm lying down on the bed, I feel comfortable, and as I look at where I slept the night, I'm currently lying down a mattress with a duvet on, with a tatami mat below the mattress.

As I sit down on the bed itself, I remembered what happened yesterday, the blatant disrespect of their character with me being kidnapped with them and destroying me since the day I was diagnosed as 'quirkless', as I reminisce my dreadful past, my hands turned red, just like my anger with my fake parents, and I just stared at my hands, as I said to myself, 'Do I have a quirk?'

As I realized I do have one, I heard a knock on the door and the voice outside said the following, "Prince Izuku, are you awake?", I just became mute for a second as soon as I hear the voice, and I look to my hands again, the red aura emanating from my hands becomes brighter than before, so panic and anxiety comes in, then, I dropped down from the floor with a loud thud and become unconscious again.

Third-Person Point of View

"Can we go meet our son now?" Reiko said to her husband, "Not now, It's still morning, let him relax for a bit, he needs it," Hideo said calmly while sipping his tea. "We also need to introduce him to his older siblings as well," Hideo continued. As they waited to wait until it is the afternoon, Hideo called one of the servants in the palace, "What do you need, Your Highness," Hansuke said to the royal family, "Hansuke, can you go to one of the Guest Room we have and fetch Izuku from us," Hideo said. "Yes, Your Highness," Hansuke said.

As Hansuke walks outside the Royal Building to go to one of the guest rooms, he is pleased as the Royal Prince has officially come home, and the whole castle will be enjoying this day for the homecoming of their missing son. As he found the room where the Young Prince is in, he stands in place, and sits down on the floor in a seiza position, and said "Prince Izuku, are you awake?", as he said this, he waits for his response, until he hears a loud thud coming from inside the room.

As he hears this, he quickly stood up and said, "Pardon the intrusion, but I'm coming in," Hansuke said in a worried manner, as Hansuke slide the door to open it, he sees the Young Prince unconscious on the floor but what surprised him is his hands are glowing red. "Young Prince Izuku!" shouted Hansuke in a loud voice wherein, a gathering of a few royal servants into where the sound is coming from.

Third-Person Point of View
As Hansuke goes inside the room and sees the young prince is now unconscious, he lifted up Izuku and carried him towards the infirmary inside the castle walls. As he is walking down the hallway, he sees the other residents of the house coming back from their school, they are Izuku's older siblings, Chizue and Hajime.

"What happened to our little brother, Hansuke-san," Chizue said in a worried tone. "I also voice the same concern as my sister here, and also, why is my brother's arms and hands are glowing red?, has he already awakened his quirk?" Hajime said in a worried but happy tone.

"We do not know if the glowing of his arms and hands is a sign of a quirk awakening, but we will try our best to save Izuku as best as we can, now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the infirmary," Hansuke bowed to the two people and walked towards the infirmary while holding the unconscious Izuku. 

As they see Hansuke leave them, the two siblings pondered what happened to their little brother that they are bringing him to the infirmary while being unconscious, so they followed Hansuke as silently as possible. After a minute of following Hansuke, he stopped in his tracks and said the following, "You know, if you're going to follow me silently, you shouldn't be mumbling about what is the cause and to walk as slow as possible, now, are you going to walk with me or keep silently following me?" 

"We're going to change first, then, go to the infirmary with my parents so we can know what will be the diagnosis," Hajime said to Hansuke. "This is noted, your majesty, please use other words to describe the situation or your father and mother will be distraught and will come barging into the infirmary," Hansuke said.

Then, both of the siblings go in the other direction to go to their rooms and present their day outside to their parents, after 20 minutes of changing into their own clothing, they calmly go to the throne room and describe what happened to their day. As they presented it and concluded the meeting. Hajime said to his parents, "Father, Mother, I have some troubling news to give to you, while walking to our rooms, we passed by Hansuke-san carrying Izuku that is unconscious."

"What? He's unconscious?" said both of the parents at the same time, "We should go there right this instance," Hideo said while standing up on his seat and leaving the throne room and the others joined him to go to the infirmary. As they got into the infirmary, they opened the door and said to the doctor what happened to their youngest child.

"The youngest prince is just fine, his quirk is just now awakening and it's an unusual one, its the first one in the world and we do not know exactly his quirk is, but for now, we know it is a summoning quirk," The doctor said calmly while facing the royal family.

"A summoning quirk? What kind of summons can he do?" Reiko said while she walks towards her son and sitting on the hospital bed.

"It is still unknown what kind of summon or summons he can do, but one thing is certain...this is the first time a quirk like this happened," the doctor said while examining his medical records and the new quirk record.

"But, for now, let's keep a close eye on the youngest prince and what kind of quirk he has and let's keep him in the infirmary for now as he needs plenty of rest," the doctor said to the whole family as they went to the living room to assess the situation.