4: Project work

Later when their class was going on Minhyun took out his phone and messaged Ha eun to bring him juice right now

Ha eun took out her phone and saw his message and she was like 'what the fuck bro?'

She looked at Minhyun with disgusted face and messaged him.

"Are you mad? Can't you see that the class is going on??" She replied.

"I don't care" he replied.

She huffed and replied "okay fine!"

She stood up and said to teacher "can I go to washroom?".

Then the teacher replied to her "no not now this is an important topic, sit down"

She sat down and after some seconds her phone pinged and she saw Minhyun's message "I don't care go get me juice right now or else you know".

Then she irritably stood up and said "teacher please can I go it's really urgent I can't hold anymore"

The whole class started laughing at her and her teacher said "okay okay....you can go"

After that she went to canteen and brought watermelon juice for him. while paying she thought "ohh so now I have to pay for him. Great. ugh"

She went back to her class and put that bottle of juice on his table and went back to her seat then he message her "I don't like watermelon juice but it's okay"

She turned back and looked at him with 😑 face and he was already looking at her then he raised watermelon juice and winked at her. and she said under her breath 'jerk!'

Class was still going on and teacher said "okay so, this semester you all have to study hard. You will have to give class tests, assignment and some projects which you have to do in groups, so for now I'll give you a project work. There will be group of 4 students and I'll choose that"

All students groaned as they wanted to do project work with their friends only. And on the other hand Ha eun was praying that she must not end up with same group as Minhyun.

"So first group is Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Minnie and Yuqi"

"Second group is Min seok, Mina, soobin and hyein"

"Third group is jihyo, Luna, aeri and siyeon"

"Forth group is hyunjae, younghoon, minji and hyewon"

"Fifth group is juyeon, jisung, hyunjin and Minho"

"Sixth group "hanbin, jiwoong, Zhang hao and woohyun"

And here Ha eun was loosing her mind because her name wasn't called till now and Minhyun's too.

"And the last group is Jaemin, Yujin, Minhyun and Ha eun" teacher announced the names from her register.

After hearing what teacher just said she thought in her mind "ㅜㅜㅜwhyy me??"

"Okay so these are the groups for project work and don't come to me for any change in the groups and submit your work in two weeks." teacher said.

______________________________________

HEY LOVELY PEOPLE.. THANK YOU FOR READING IT 😊 AND IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE THEN PLEASE FORGIVE ME🙂

OKAY BYEE BYEE💃💃💃